Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[BOT] Silkroad Private Server Bot [Fully Translate]

Discussion on [BOT] Silkroad Private Server Bot [Fully Translate] within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/20/2009, 02:40   #421
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 35


thats the scan i just got back doesnt look to safe
tmfpkendrick21 is offline  
Old 01/20/2009, 22:31   #422
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
1 - sry for my bad english
2 - how i can tell the bot that he will not grab some staffs ?
nadavsabah is offline  
Old 01/25/2009, 02:36   #423
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 3
hi any1 can tell me why in my bot disapired 2 fire nuk wide and bomb ?
i dont have this nuk at bot skill list ;/ so what i must do now ?
i reinstal silk and bot and nothing
nieznajomy is offline  
Old 01/28/2009, 15:28   #424
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i just scanned it and i am not happy with the result:
nussknacker is offline  
Old 01/28/2009, 23:09   #425
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
! problem ......now on Ecsro there are some skills above lvl 70....and the bot is not configured to use them.

Can someone do something about it pls ?....i got Strong-Bow Vision lvl9 at lvl 70 ......and the bot doesn't use it.

And when i downgraded the skill to lvl 8...at 68 lvl ...it worked.
Any skills above lvl 70 are not used by the bot.

Help pls
deemonhunter is offline  
Old 02/01/2009, 23:27   #426
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 13
problem on faberia dont work ;/. and this is ecsro as well :/. i click f7 and nothing happen ;/
botmasterek is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 00:24   #427
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
the bot does not work with the new skill
TanKerK is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 00:47   #428
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 13
I TURNING ON THE SIBIBOT CLICK LOGIN, THEN GOING TO SILKROAD.EXE CHOICE SERVER LOG IN TO GAME CHARACTER, CLICK F7 AND NOTHING HAPPEN WHAT I DOING WRONG ?? ;/

THE BOT DONT SHOWING ME MENU ;/
botmasterek is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 03:16   #429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
The bot is pactched as if Feb. 1, 2009 until further notice by the creators. Please help yourself on finding a new Private Server BOT.

-SibiPrecints Bot Is Officially Closed and Patched by ECSRO staff.
-It may still work on MySro.
-Thank you.
aznboi333 is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 03:18   #430
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deemonhunter View Post
! problem ......now on Ecsro there are some skills above lvl 70....and the bot is not configured to use them.

Can someone do something about it pls ?....i got Strong-Bow Vision lvl9 at lvl 70 ......and the bot doesn't use it.

And when i downgraded the skill to lvl 8...at 68 lvl ...it worked.
Any skills above lvl 70 are not used by the bot.

Help pls
As if Feb. 1 2009 SibiPrecints Bot is patched. And the bot isnt configured to use skills above LvL 70 your right so there is no solution to this but it isnt configured to use lvl 70 skills.

Thanks if i helped?
aznboi333 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2009, 14:35   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
A-Squared
Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Hatchet.10.B!IK
AntiVir
Found TR/Agent.154852
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG Antivirus
Found Generic10.PVS
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found Packed.W32.NSAnti.r
Dr.Web
Found Trojan.DownLoad.25499
F-Prot Antivirus
Found W32/Infostealer.A!Maximus, W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado (probable variant)
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
G DATA
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Hatchet.10.B, Trojan-Dropper.Agent
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found Mal/Packer
VirusBuster
Found Packed/NSPack
VBA32
Found Trojan.DownLoad.25499
blat543 is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 17:38   #432
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
jjjoooooooh
aapo__ is offline  
Old 02/02/2009, 18:36   #433
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blat543 View Post
A-Squared
Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Hatchet.10.B!IK
AntiVir
Found TR/Agent.154852
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG Antivirus
Found Generic10.PVS
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found Packed.W32.NSAnti.r
Dr.Web
Found Trojan.DownLoad.25499
F-Prot Antivirus
Found W32/Infostealer.A!Maximus, W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado (probable variant)
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
G DATA
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Hatchet.10.B, Trojan-Dropper.Agent
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found Mal/Packer
VirusBuster
Found Packed/NSPack
VBA32
Found Trojan.DownLoad.25499
its not safe
blat543 is offline  
Old 02/03/2009, 01:16   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
prob with sibiprecincts

some skill dont show up to the skill list. help plz thx
ssjuchiha4 is offline  
Old 02/03/2009, 08:54   #435
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjuchiha4 View Post
some skill dont show up to the skill list. help plz thx
what skils do you reconnect ?
iulian21 is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.