Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autologin and Hidetool

Discussion on Autologin and Hidetool within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Autologin and Hidetool

Hi,
I have a old Tool for Sro i think it works for all Server but i tested it only for ZSZC ...

Download:

Virusscan:

Tags
autologin, hidetool, zszc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
db bot autologin when dc?
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Is there any programs out there right now that relogs with bot when dced that works for swsro2 db bot v 0.8 resolution 1280 x 1024 fulll screen.
[Autologin] New autologin for SBOT => log12project
10/06/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Hey guys ! First , i hopes that there is the right section and that im allowed to post thats ... anyway its only to shar a nice tool ive found ! So... A friend gave me a link for an autologin named log12 As i know the firsts versions comes out somes weeks ago Ive tried it and its working fine for me !
Any autologin
05/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
anticaptcha.de was fine,i know sbot has anticaptcha,but is there some standalone autologin app(relogeros,autocaptcha,etc...)?
AUTOLOGIN
07/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have one problem ,when I select option "Active Login with slot Cheking" I get err0r... Windows haven't authorization for serverlist.exe.Maby someone can say how to offline that security?