Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ZSZC v1.688]Anti-Bot! How to use DB-Bot...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC v1.688]Anti-Bot! How to use DB-Bot...

Well now ZSZC Got new v1.688 patch and the DB Bot works.I tried with DB Bot's v1.0 ; 0.8 ; 1.3a.Works with the new sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe.

So lets stop the spamm in the forum with new thread's.Forget about autoselect and use DB Bot.

Also does anyone figure out why the Rules notice when u log in says:
"Using bot will make u bann instantly"
Does that mean they can detect us somehow that we logged in with bot or they are just telling us that if they find us they will bann us ?

Thanks in advance.

Old 01/25/2011, 04:20   #2

i dont understand why i doesnt work for you guys.. it still works for me.

Old 01/25/2011, 04:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennizboy View Post
i dont understand why i doesnt work for you guys.. it still works for me.
well because i messed up the patches thats why Well lets change the thread a bit
Old 01/25/2011, 05:18   #4

Quote:
No Target Fix
Dear users,
i think we found the reason which causes the No Target Problem:

if you should have it please try to change the following settings of your Windows (if you dont know how to change it google it please):

Windows System Control ---> Region and Language options:
Format: Germany (Germany)

(works also for many other locations but Germany does the job for you Wink )

Format:

and Location:

Special thanks goes to: Edelnutte Smile
Botfix will be released soon.

yours OwnagzZ
works on 1.3a (selecting and moving faster to mobs) and i dont have now invilid target

Press thanks if i helped

Old 01/25/2011, 07:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItheoneI View Post
works on 1.3a (selecting and moving faster to mobs) and i dont have now invilid target

Press thanks if i helped
This is bullshit lol ! There is no way changing ur pc region to make any diff ...Only a idiot will belive in that And like i said db-bot v 0.8 ; 1.0 ; 1.3a are tested with the new patch and working with no problem...The invalid target problem was for the ppl who use bot via autoselect,otherwise invalid targed can be caused because of some spots in smk (they are just known as invalid target spots)...
Old 01/25/2011, 07:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post
Well now ZSZC Got new v1.688 patch and the DB Bot works.I tried with DB Bot's v1.0 ; 0.8 ; 1.3a.Works with the new sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe.

So lets stop the spamm in the forum with new thread's.Forget about autoselect and use DB Bot.

Also does anyone figure out why the Rules notice when u log in says:
"Using bot will make u bann instantly"
Does that mean they can detect us somehow that we logged in with bot or they are just telling us that if they find us they will bann us ?

Thanks in advance.
zszc can't decect your bot, when your logged in. Well not yet.
But they might banned you, if some guy reports you for botting, or if they think your a botter, no matter if thats the truth or not.. the gms will catch a eye for ya. So avoid to walk at the same places as the other botters in town, and dont use loop!... Avoid to get stuck and stand there too much time else they catch you :P
Oh and dont forget to pm the gm, back if you don't goodbye.....

More safe to use your hands... Just saying
Old 01/25/2011, 07:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post
This is bullshit lol ! There is no way changing ur pc region to make any diff ...Only a idiot will belive in that And like i said db-bot v 0.8 ; 1.0 ; 1.3a are tested with the new patch and working with no problem...The invalid target problem was for the ppl who use bot via autoselect,otherwise invalid targed can be caused because of some spots in smk (they are just known as invalid target spots)...

u are bullshit man if u don't know dont say cuz i get invalid target and was freezing for 2-5 sec on db-bot 1.3a and after i did what is in mine first post everything works great

and take a look who did write this news -.- its from db-bot forum noob -.-
Old 01/25/2011, 08:25   #8

Even joymax cant detect your bots when you are logged in, so what are you on about?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2011, 09:01   #9

The Black Market: 11/0/10
Can any1 give me a link for db-bot 1.3a please? I googled it and download versions with keylogger.
send me a link pl0x
Old 01/25/2011, 10:40   #10

i dont see skills in db-bot 1.3a
Old 01/25/2011, 11:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMelon View Post
Even joymax cant detect your bots when you are logged in, so what are you on about?
if they want they can :P just by doing simple time online program wich will checkin who how's long are online and exping. for example those who are in game 48h and are all time exping are bots for 99%

but they wont do it becouse it will cost too much many boters pays much money for silks
Old 01/25/2011, 11:14   #12

Stop bot and start to play the game!
Old 01/25/2011, 11:20   #13

yea and go get bored or ****** off beforu u start with those lags lol
Old 01/25/2011, 17:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItheoneI View Post
u are bullshit man if u don't know dont say cuz i get invalid target and was freezing for 2-5 sec on db-bot 1.3a and after i did what is in mine first post everything works great

and take a look who did write this news -.- its from db-bot forum noob -.-
Ok then great man im a NOOB because i cant explain how this will help you to do not get invalid targed..Mabe u can?If u cant,ur noob also.But the fact is noone cant explain how is this helping so yes,its imposible.Did the person who posted this in the DB Bot forum explained how this helps?I dont think so...Why,because it doesnt...
The invalid target problem was for the ppl who use bot via autoselect,otherwise invalid targed can be caused because of some spots in smk (they are just known as invalid target spots)...And if you are new person in ZSZC world,let me tell you that every time we got server restart or update,all Db-bots got crazy in the 1st few hours telling you Invalid Targer.After that we are able to bot normaly again...
So can u give us a proof that changing region location fixes the invalid target?If u cant proof that then it doesnt work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur View Post
That is caused because u use atack pet or event grab pet.Leave them in your storage and login with the bot again.This will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoon View Post
Stop bot and start to play the game!
You will quit the game in 1 week max when u see that all are using bot around you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2011, 01:26   #15

ok invalid target can be cuz of server restar but cannot find target NO! and freezing some times for 2-5 sec? NO! its work for me so i dont need to show u a proof lol dont like it dont use it i dont really care about u lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur View Post
Thats becouse of grap pet... not all grap pets work with db-bot... i know monkey work for sure ;P just look at other boters and check wich grap pets are they using.

« Help me on sro-db bot (might be silly so please help) | [ZSZC]Register Will Open Tomorrow »