Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Crash ZSZC

Discussion on Client Crash ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Crash ZSZC

Hallo also ich hab ein kleines problem und zwar wenn ich mit dem Loader einloggen will stürzt er beim login ab
und wenn ich mit dem launcher einlogge komme ich rein aber nach ungefähr 2 min kommt diese meldung

Uploaded with
Old 01/23/2011, 00:59   #2

i dont understand german but i have the same problem, i try to loggin with DB0t in ZSZC and the client crash every 1 min.
Old 01/23/2011, 12:48   #3

when i open sro with db bot than crach cilent and when i open with launcher than i go in my char after 2min come

Uploaded with
Old 01/23/2011, 17:12   #4

I have the same problem, but look the chat...the bot says acces denied, upload the bot to 1.5v and i have the 1.3v...someone can help us?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Zszc client crash
01/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi guys every time i start the clnd choose one of the servers i get a error message without text????? (start button does not appear too???) can somebody tell me whats wrong?
ZSZC client crash
12/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
guys plz help me every time i trying log on the client crash ..plz tell me the problem
ZSzC client crash at log in
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 29 Replies
Hi, me and my friend are having the same problem: When we were playing or trying to log in the server it sometimes crashed suddenly, but now.... We can't log in because it always crashes ... Why?? Anyone can help us?
ZSZC Client Crash.
07/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. I have problem with client crash on ZSZC. I use db-bot and crack from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/572845-crack-sro-db-bot-v0-9a -released.html , but it don't works. Thanks.
[ZSZC] Client crash.
06/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I launch loader and in loading screen it crash. Video:YouTube - ZSZC problem I reinstall win yesterday. Maybe i don't install something.. Any solution? Thanks.