Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MHTC Server Files ?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
Someone found it, and saying that we are paying monthly for our servers etc.
And it's 7/24 controlling so you can't steal files.(Because you can acces server by FTP)

They are talking about 1.500$ per month

I will try to get contact for more info.

Chat ;

Note : chat nicks edited

extracted content of the pak files.
the chinese text document contains advertisement about 99nets
a spanish person has thew server files?
("ra" may be spanish..but he does NOT have any files he's a slave like (or maybe even) "*******" aka PiiPii-Master

2.xxx gb in files?
GET REAL YOU ROFLS!!!
you have absolutely no idea what the size of a bunch of server files are, but i tell you idiots:
ABOUT 10-20MB! not more, not less!
why? because server files ARE NOT A CLIENT WITH 10000 PICTURES,TEXTURES ETC!

look at the ORIGINAL dekaron server files! 5mb including clean database backups!

please stop thinking about "the bigger the server files are, the bigger your penis is" shit!
let him open a damn server, let him give you an ip-.address, an account with a gm char and a client! everything else is bullshit. i can create such screenshot as well F F S!

i'll simply copy my hiberfil.sys which is about 8 gb, rename it as "silkroad world server" or "database backup" and you guys come along and think that the files are real!
lol!

sro files are big?? why?? because you downloaded incomplete server files INCLUDING a z-lib compressed GAMECLIENT?
take the client off and look at the file size again.
please stop this nonsense!

NOBODY, but really NO FUCKING CHINESE WILL SELL YOU THE FILES!!! NOT EVEN RENT! THEY WOULD DESTROY THEIR MONOPOLY!!
too dumb to understand? o0

--edit---

oh well you fucking idiotic morons!!
gogo.. send him the money..
and then cry after being scammed the MOST EASY WAY POSSIBLE!
btw.. PM me asking for my paypal-address..i could need some money as well.. actually i could need it more than that louzy scammer that sent you the screenshot of the unpacked pk2

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #17

I will tell you that idiot:
The server files does need these "10000 PICTURES,TEXTURES ETC!" to be working properly.
And you cannot compare the game servers of two fully different games to prove anything about any of them.

Yet I can agree with you and ensure everyone here that by posting "I have 20K$..." or etc. you will absolutely never achieve anything with finding a person that can provide you the files or even info about them.
The files are held in a strict group of people that will most probably never release them no matter what happens to their servers.

And btw even I can provide a better screenshot in order to try to scamm you with money Oxide.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,647
******* IDIOTS WHO SAID I WILL BUY THEM THEN ******* REPORT THIS THREAD AND MAKE IT CLOSED!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #19

Quote:
******* IDIOTS WHO SAID I WILL BUY THEM THEN ******* REPORT THIS THREAD AND MAKE IT CLOSED!
Then why do you posted this ?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Received Thanks: 1,003
Quote:

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #21

Received Thanks: 4,719
be my guest davinci...
show me a set of leaked server files, which are bigger then... say... 1gb? or even... 500mb.. show me 1 little leaked server.
why do server files need a client? why does it need textures??

the only thing the server needs are database entrys with the mob stuff, drop stuff etc.. maybe some files for the "black spot where your char can't walk into" and the executables with some instructions!
did you ever compressed a database??
it'll shrink 10mb into 200kbyte (text compression) and 10mb is enough for a clean sro database.
Old   #22

elite*gold: 100
fake files
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
be my guest davinci...
show me a set of leaked server files, which are bigger then... say... 1gb? or even... 500mb.. show me 1 little leaked server.
why do server files need a client? why does it need textures??

the only thing the server needs are database entrys with the mob stuff, drop stuff etc.. maybe some files for the "black spot where your char can't walk into" and the executables with some instructions!
did you ever compressed a database??
it'll shrink 10mb into 200kbyte (text compression) and 10mb is enough for a clean sro database.
You need to have these files to have the download server working.
Also you need a different type of textures to be able to run properly the game view in the gameserver.
Old   #24

Received Thanks: 1,608
Wow. So many posts around here. And yet, none of you morons noticed the little txt file with some chinese writings (the last one) which is found in sl.rar (almost every extracted folder).
Sooooo ya..
It's sl.rar
or in other words(well... word..), FAKE!
Old   #25

For downserver you need only the files which you want to update.
I never heard of any game that needed textures etc in server side to run the server.
It's obvious that these files are a fake, you even see the textfile of 99 nets. compare it with the sl.rar folder, its the same.

*Edit Windirius was faster
Old   #26

Congratulations Colombo
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSZC View Post
For downserver you need only the files which you want to update.
I never heard of any game that needed textures etc in server side to run the server.
It's obvious that these files are a fake, you even see the textfile of 99 nets. compare it with the sl.rar folder, its the same.

*Edit Windirius was faster
So why you always creating patches? and wee need to download it all the time...
Old   #28

Okay guys, I can say I know the guy who sent that screenshot, and I can say by myself that I don't know if he owns server files but it's proven he has some power, they're running the server for ZSZC and SWSRO.

He told me the image he sent was only from what he could show up, and that he's not willing to give me any sceenshot of database, which I understand, that'd be stupid xDDD that could help to hackers to injection.

I will possibly rent one as soon as he has a free slot, he said now all servers provided are rented already, majority of them from private people from China. Seems like they are running a few chinese private servers there>_>
Old   #29

Melkorz/Getzabelz stop telling ****, he is not running our servers.
Guys take care.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
Okay guys, I can say I know the guy who sent that screenshot, and I can say by myself that I don't know if he owns server files but it's proven he has some power, they're running the server for ZSZC and SWSRO.

He told me the image he sent was only from what he could show up, and that he's not willing to give me any sceenshot of database, which I understand, that'd be stupid xDDD that could help to hackers to injection.

I will possibly rent one as soon as he has a free slot, he said now all servers provided are rented already, majority of them from private people from China. Seems like they are running a few chinese private servers there>_>

Thanks
1 User