Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lottery came to me !!

Discussion on Lottery came to me !! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2011, 23:59   #46

elite*gold: 0
omg.. thats a lot of money.. happy fcking new year =/
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2011, 00:01   #47

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by jVardin View Post
i wait you all only say "Wow Gz , or vs vs " dont more.
what are you waiting for?

i already gave you a clear statement about your possibilities.
what else do you want in this thread?
Old 01/02/2011, 00:27   #48

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
what are you waiting for?

i already gave you a clear statement about your possibilities.
what else do you want in this thread?
He is talking about those racist bastards whose insulting Turks all the time...
Old 01/02/2011, 00:33   #49

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
let's just close this, hope you'll find a good way to spend your money.
#closed!
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lottery
11/10/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
hey guy is anyone still trying to find out how to go into lottery with no ep..
if can be done? lottery.
02/17/2010 - Eudemons Online - 17 Replies
wounder if u can make like a packet grabber hack with know memory codes address so when u put the arrow over the lottery box it reades the address and tells what it is .so u can then pick what u want out of lottery i also believe if u wait the box constanly changes whats in them like every 20 secs thats why so random but i had a freind grab the same brown box at 8:29 and 29 sec to his clock and both times he got +12 2soc item but this was back like 4 patches ago.any ideas.
Lottery
03/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Over the last few days i have been recording the prizes won in the lottery, along with the times they were won. There seems to be no pattern at all apart form one thing. If some one wins big in the lottery , class 9 moneybag etc, within another minute that person usually wins something big again. Then you get gaps of hours were no-one wins anything, then u get these people who win 2/3 things in the space of 5 mins. I have heard rumours that by picking the same box u get something equaly...
The Lottery
09/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hiya Guys never made many contributions to the site and although this one might sound like another poor effort of a post it genuinly worked for me. I found a DB recently and decided that the only real way for me to get rich was to gamble it, stupid i know but i discovered something very quickly, First things first. 1) Always pick the same box Now in my process i started randoming boxes and havent ever gotten anything decent but once i started selecting only one box the cycle started ...
Lottery
09/02/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Well some people belive lottery is luck...i dont. Who chooses the same box? and who chooses diffrent boxes every time they go in? Ok next time you got 900EP's and you can go in the lottery 20 times... Pick your first char go in and pick random boxes each time... then with the other char pick the same box over and over... tried it...same box is the best i belive when you do the same box your picking out all the s*it stuff to get to the good stuff...like me "Mage Tinna, Warrior Cute,...