Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Client 1.265]Beta Testers needed

Discussion on [Client 1.265]Beta Testers needed within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/15/2010, 12:03   #106
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman;8132719[B
]Its hard to answer you without insults[/B]. First of all your csremu was a fail with 1000 bugs you should think about it.....Moreover you give up on this like a *****.If you cant act like a man how you wanna be a good coder? You call me stupid because my server can stand many weeks without crashes and players have almost no crashes in game? well... I tell you something kid , you can call me stupid if you will make better emulator, if you cant do this just shut up. If you have something to me dont spam here, come to pm.
the same goes to you
i dont hold any grudge against you, but some ppl here does
Old 12/15/2010, 12:14   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Its hard to answer you without insults. First of all your csremu was a fail with 1000 bugs you should think about it.....Moreover you give up on this like a *****.If you cant act like a man how you wanna be a good coder? You call me stupid because my server can stand many weeks without crashes and players have almost no crashes in game? well... I tell you something kid , you can call me stupid if you will make better emulator, if you cant do this just shut up. If you have something to me dont spam here, come to pm.
2 words for you : KILL YOURSELF !!!!
Old 12/15/2010, 14:21   #108

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Its hard to answer you without insults. First of all your csremu was a fail with 1000 bugs you should think about it.....Moreover you give up on this like a *****.If you cant act like a man how you wanna be a good coder? You call me stupid because my server can stand many weeks without crashes and players have almost no crashes in game? well... I tell you something kid , you can call me stupid if you will make better emulator, if you cant do this just shut up. If you have something to me dont spam here, come to pm.
Could you please list your arguments next time? It's really hard to read it like this.

And you are correct about stability indeed, it's an important part of server emulation.
BUT! It's one's own choice whether stability or features come first.

Some prefer to first make as many features as possible, by this attracting a community, trying to get a user base, support, etc.

And other prefer coding a new feature, ensuring stability and then continue to the next one.

Both are perfect ways to make a server emulator, it's mostly based on the needs of the programmer (support, donations, etc.) and the style.
Thanks
2 Users