Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Version of Silkroad System ENgine (SSE) CB screens

Discussion on New Version of Silkroad System ENgine (SSE) CB screens within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2010, 23:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
If your server is non profit then nice but i dont think company who is your sponsor will be happy. anyway For now i am on pax closed beta and its really nice because they are caves and so on , alexandria works nice. But i am happy more because pax emu its avaible for donations. Why should be happy on yoru server? i can play in csro easily without any problems ... I preffer to get from pax nice emu and open my server so sorry....
Its ur opinion so we can't do nothing against ur opinion, be happy with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2010, 23:53   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
Its ur opinion so we can't do nothing against ur opinion, be happy with that.
its like stealing ferrari and change name to FaRA , its breakinbg of copyrights and its a FACT , its not hard to understand if you got brain.
Old 11/16/2010, 23:58   #33

Quote:
its like stealing ferrari and change name to FaRA , its breakinbg of copyrights and its a FACT , its not hard to understand if you got brain.
Ya i understand, but i already saw here in this forum saying his team coded all from 0 and files are not stolen.
Old 11/17/2010, 00:06   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
Ya i understand, but i already saw here in this forum saying his team coded all from 0 and files are not stolen.
Part of files are from pk2 so they are stolen moreover they change client of silkroad online and called it "Zelos online".
Old 11/17/2010, 06:03   #35

Quote:
Part of files are from pk2 so they are stolen moreover they change client of silkroad online and called it "Zelos online".
do you know anything about programming? because the way you are
'thrashing' esro in your previous posts, clearly states you are selfishly naive
and completely unaware as to how emulators work.

for starters, in order for JoyMax to file any kind of lawsuit against anyone
creating an emulator, the team has to modify the games internal files. which
would include any of the pk2s or any dll's or executables. which esro does
NOT. all they have done is create their own sro loader, and slapped a
'lookalike' sroclient gui on it, and have it redirect the games servers to their
own. this "zelos online client" you speak of, is exactly the same thing as
edxloader or any other sro loader that thousands upon thousands of users use
every single day. there is almost no difference, except the zelos client/loader
can update itself, and it automatically redirects sro to esro, instead of having
you input the ip/port itself. thus completely harmless and legal for them to do.
brush up on your WoW emulator history and then try and argue about copy
right infringement and legal status.

so please, do try to explain how anything they use is 'stolen' or illegal in any
way. im am very interested in hearing your failure of a next post.

However, i would strongly suggest that a moderator closes this thread before
too many people start flaming and bashing one another. its entirely unnecessary.

// Kazuya
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/17/2010, 07:24   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
I was online its nice but lags bugs and crashes much more than on sse where is less functions. But i cant belife what i am reading on you website "zelos online client ". Man are you sure what you are doing ? i think you have no idea about consequences.Moreover you are wasting your time new sse its really nice and can compete with your server . you know what its mean ? there will be much servers on sse which will be compete with you , its mean less money for you, if you wont make your emu public even for money better give up because pax its crazy man he is coding still almost without sleep, he got caves and everything almost perfectly working. You will get lawsuit because of break joymax copyright , are you sure about you wanna do this ? i am sure your parents will be surprised when they got a letter from court .....

i am taking about copyrights. Only complete idiot can change joymax client and call it "Zelos online client ".
So how many people are in this closed beta? 10? 20?
And how many people go around zelos? 100? 200?
See the difference? ;o
Also I agree on your low level engish statement "pax its crazy man". Pax really is a crazy man thinking his emulator is the best in the world
Moreover, zelos didn't break anything saying "zelos online client". Copyright would be violated if they would've changed anything their files(pk2, exes etc..). But they created their own launcher, so no need for editing
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2010, 07:33   #37

wee people chill srly calm down play this game may help you calm down
Thanks
10 Users
Old 11/17/2010, 09:42   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
So how many people are in this closed beta? 10? 20?
And how many people go around zelos? 100? 200?
See the difference? ;o
Also I agree on your low level engish statement "pax its crazy man". Pax really is a crazy man thinking his emulator is the best in the world
Moreover, zelos didn't break anything saying "zelos online client". Copyright would be violated if they would've changed anything their files(pk2, exes etc..). But they created their own launcher, so no need for editing
zelos will be never like joymax servers so stop dreaming about copyrights and lawsuits childs reality is so far for what you guys thinking ...
Old 11/17/2010, 10:46   #39

I dont know whats the special thing about zelos yesterday night the server got crashed 5 times for about 20 mins
Old 11/17/2010, 11:36   #40

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
If your server is non profit then nice but i dont think company who is your sponsor will be happy. anyway For now i am on pax closed beta and its really nice because they are caves and so on , alexandria works nice. But i am happy more because pax emu its avaible for donations. Why should be happy on yoru server? i can play in csro easily without any problems ... I preffer to get from pax nice emu and open my server so sorry....

About launcher and modify joymax client and calling it "Zelos client" you will talk with lawayers not with me.In my opinion its illegal , go to lawayer and ask.
Dude, read what eckoro said again....
They made the "zelos" client all by themselves, its a non work by joymax
finish reading before answering something :P

Quote:
go to lawayer and ask
you do that, ask him/them if its illegal to build an application that just launches/starts sro
Old 11/17/2010, 11:44   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrepeleira View Post
wee people chill srly calm down play this game may help you calm down
MADE MY DAY! THX
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2010, 13:30   #42

I see all of you are lawayers.But when joymax will comes with real lawayers we will see what all of you will say.

Zelos its nothing special , i preffer to play in csro . SSE its a nice emu and you can get it by donations so i care about it more. Moreover now Sroevolution its nice emulator and maybe soon it will be better.So sorry but Zelos are not interesting me except fact of breaking joymax copyrights and calling silkroad onlie as "Zelos online".
Old 11/17/2010, 14:22   #43

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2010, 14:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeaHacker View Post
dude it would have been better for you without posting that stupid video @_@

everything is just wrong :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2010, 15:34   #45

LOL this pax's emulator still s*x because pots bug, atack range have not fixed and you can wear red items. YEAH right this s*x
Closed Thread