Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Data.pk2 broken?

Discussion on ZSZC Data.pk2 broken? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Data.pk2 broken?

Yeah, so first I downloaded ZSZC client from here, but when i logges on it crashed everytime. Then i heard that if i download client from here it's totally bugged. Well, I downloaded it from ZSZC official site, and now it keep saying data.pk2 is broken, and it doesn't work. Can anyone give me link for ONLY data.pk2 please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] RQ: Data.Pk2
06/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
can someone upload the file "Data.pk2"? because whenever i downloading it... its says "the File is Broken" so please........ upload it for me (im still talking about ZSZC)
zszc data.pk2
10/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i dowload zszc. and i have error for data.pk2. Plz i need data.pk2. Plzz uptade it. i want single link. but all same. help plzz. :(
Zszc Data.pk2
09/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
There is a lot of people having a problem with the pk2 that they crash when they go in game and also while they are in game. can anyone who can play normal upload the pk2 please. Thank you
ZsZc Need a Data.pk2
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Mates my data.pk2 is damadged When I want to unpack it it says data.pk2 file is damadged Can Anyone upload his data.pk2 ? That would be nice