Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play 2 clients(swsro) on windows 7 ultimate

Discussion on How to play 2 clients(swsro) on windows 7 ultimate within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to play 2 clients(swsro) on windows 7 ultimate

How to play 2 clients(swsro) on windows 7 ultimate????pls help
Old 11/01/2010, 08:48   #2

Silkmod works
Old 11/01/2010, 10:15   #3

use loader from lolkop's thread
Old 11/03/2010, 07:26   #4

silkmod dosent works, theres a bug with it, suddenly your client start to crash, well not a crash just like hmmm lagg?? sumthing wierd and the bot dosent work aswell with it, so use the loader instead of silkmode imo
Old 11/03/2010, 13:13   #5

Silkmod does work because I use it on a daily basis, ontop of that it doesn't crash.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CA auf Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit?
10/30/2010 - Combat Arms - 12 Replies
Ich hab seid heut Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version auf meinem rechner aber CA laggt jetzt wenn ich es starten will. Ist das normal oder kann ich was dagegen machen? Was mich auch nervt ist, wenn ich das spiel offen hab zeigt mir der Bildschirm rechts und links nichts an das ganze Ca bild wurde bei mir zusammengequetscht. Kann man das irgentwo wieder zerren? Das mein ganzer Bildschrim benutzt wird? Hab die komplette höhe zwar aber gerade mal ne länge von 26 cm anstatt von 45cm und so lässt...
[B] Windows 7 Ultimate Keys
08/11/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo all Ich biete euch hier unused Win7 Ultimate Keys an . Die sind jeweils usebar für 32 und 64 bit Ich habe insgesammt 5 keys vorhanden Ich nehme Pro Key 20 Psc Nach der Zahlung kommt dann sofort der key zu euch ;)
[WTB] Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit license Key
03/29/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for a license key for Windows 7 64-Bit. It doesn't matter if the key is shared, I'm not asking from where or how'd you got it. Paying 10€ via Paysafecard/ PSC
Windows 7 ultimate
09/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
SJSRO (NEW) Hello guys. How i can run 2 clients on this windows ?? I need MC or something lke this ?
moded clients and windows Vl$T@
10/12/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
hi all i dont talk in forums only if its important so i ve found a problem but i dont now if im the lonely one who have it or more people so the problem is that i tryed to use all the moded clients to bot with 1.128 and tbot in vista but didnt worked everything was fine bot and everything and when he try launch the game it says :sro_client stoped woring ..... so i tryed to put the original sro_client and launch the game normaly the game started andeverything fine i reinstalled the game and...