Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zelos bug

Discussion on Zelos bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zelos bug

Hello i talk with one support of zelos and i asked him what it's take so long to be server online and he said the server maybe will be on tomorrow and it takes so long bcuz npc_doom have bug with bow range it is not normal is 200-300 higher then normal
Old 10/14/2010, 22:51   #2

meyby, like usual stupid spam.
enyway, its still emu
Old 10/14/2010, 22:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegeunermusik View Post
Hello i talk with one support of zelos and i asked him what it's take so long to be server online and he said the server maybe will be on tomorrow and it takes so long bcuz npc_doom have bug with bow range it is not normal is 200-300 higher then normal
hmm this explain everything , bow range xD buahahah XD maybe Yeti was kill eckoro, this explain why he didnt say anything last days,what you think about this ?. Zelos fail so much , eckoro is crying in corner of his room xD.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/14/2010, 23:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post
hmm this explain everything , bow range xD buahahah XD maybe Yeti was kill eckoro, this explain why he didnt say anything last days,what you think about this ?. Zelos fail so much , eckoro is crying in corner of his room xD.
here is another pax **** sucker
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/14/2010, 23:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciupka View Post

Oh really?? cuz I will see you cry in a corner when Pax scams you another time.
Dude you seriously need to STFU, Why do you even take time to POST ON ZELOS TOPIC you ******? is it because you are interested.. prob ye...
1st go and get proper english lesson and then come back here to say bye and leave this forum once and for all *****.
Old 10/15/2010, 01:04   #6

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Stop this fanboy flaming please.

#closed
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread