Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZSZC]How to buy silk?

Discussion on [ZSZC]How to buy silk? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZSZC]How to buy silk?

First of all i don't know if this is the first thread on something like this about ZSZC so don't start saying "Use the search button"(because i had) or spamming here.
Well i never bought silk in any server so i'm new in it, and i couldn't find any tutorial.
Can someone please make a step by step tut on what websites should i enter, and the process ? I tried but i'm getting lost in all of them ^^.

Thx in advance.
Old 09/23/2010, 07:55   #2

but in other country its hard to do that
Old 09/23/2010, 13:57   #3

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by amer elhorya View Post
but in other country its hard to do that
wtf you talking about? i notice you posting random **** in a bunch of threads.. Trying to get post count up to try and scam?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2010, 17:03   #4

elite*gold: 12
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Buying SP silk etc.?
02/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Id like to hear some experiences from soemone whos bought sp , silk etc. at http://primarygaming.net/ i feel not much ppl has bought there considering theres no comments ratings etc. Also can zszc or http://primarygaming.net/ be trusted??? :confused::confused:
[ZSZC] Silk!
08/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
some one can write here what silks prices in ZSZC Water and from where can i buy or with who should i contect ?
ZSZC Silk
08/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello i have one question. How long does it need to get the SP and Silk for ZCZS after payment ?
[ZSZC]Silk question
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
If anyone of you ever bought silk on ZSZC, can you tell me what im doing wrong? I've bought a pre-paid mastercard for $50 and put it on moneybookers, i've been trying to buy sp and silk, i've put in the refrence id i got from where it says to get it in the forum. Now when i try to buy it, it just says "Email has been sent" or something and when i check my balance it still says $50. Do they have to check the email first then they take the money from it and give me my silk and sp? or how...
i need silk in server ZSZC
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HI ALL I NEED buy Silk in ZSZC any one know Silk seller in this server pm me or add me on yahoo [email protected] i need trusted silk ty