Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWSRO1 HAS STOP WORKING

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SWSRO1 HAS STOP WORKING

Why do i keep getting this Error

Old 09/20/2010, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 156
"this is the end[...]"

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2010, 18:58   #3

Windows 7 Sucks! Use XP!
Old 09/20/2010, 19:01   #4

elite*gold: 8
LoL for me it's working very nice !!

Old 09/20/2010, 19:06   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_007 View Post
Windows 7 Sucks! Use XP!
then your pc sucks, i have been using win7 since it was out, and never had any problems
the fact, is that you guy dont lik UAC asking for permission all the time(which in my opinion, is the bets they could have done)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2010, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
then your pc sucks, i have been using win7 since it was out, and never had any problems
the fact, is that you guy dont lik UAC asking for permission all the time(which in my opinion, is the bets they could have done)
Then You Don't Know Any Thing About Windows 7 Or Even What R U Talking About! Windows 7 Is A "Fix" To Windows Vista Which Was Like ****! All These Warnings And Alerts! But Windows 7 Still Have This Problem! And The One Thing You Don't Know Is Windows XP Is The Best Windows Ever Came Out! But Now Microsoft With All It's Next Step And Looking To The Future **** It's Trying To Force Us To Use Windows 7! If You Want Me To Keep Talking About Windows 7 Advantages And Disadvantages I Think This Will Be Off Topic And You Can't Consider Your Limited Experience With Windows7 As A Proof That Windows7 is Actually Good
BTW It's Best Not Bets =.=!
Old 09/20/2010, 19:48   #7

Quote:
Then You Don't Know Any Thing About Windows 7 Or Even What R U Talking About! Windows 7 Is A "Fix" To Windows Vista Which Was Like ****! All These Warnings And Alerts! But Windows 7 Still Have This Problem! And The One Thing You Don't Know Is Windows XP Is The Best Windows Ever Came Out! But Now Microsoft With All It's Next Step And Looking To The Future **** It's Trying To Force Us To Use Windows 7! If You Want Me To Keep Talking About Windows 7 Advantages And Disadvantages I Think This Will Be Off Topic And You Can't Consider Your Limited Experience With Windows7 As A Proof That Windows7 is Actually Good
just turn off uac and win7 is much better than a ****** almost ten years old opr sys,
btw dont make me look for mistakes in your text
Old 09/20/2010, 19:56   #8

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,655
portaldark is Guardian but he write only offtops in threads.

The launcher works fine for me.
Old 09/20/2010, 19:58   #9

okay,,,

1. get new fresh exe and Dll files from your original .rar files.
2. arrange the folder By Size.
3. select all (Ctrl + A inside your game folder) files ,unmark big files size and right click select Send to .rar (don't backup the pk2 files) we do rar dll and exe files to be protected from bad things...
4. rename your current folder name. (to have new Path at regedit tree ).
5. do as shown

you can select from windows 95 , 98 , 2000 , XP (98 is nice) as your Compatibility mode.

Note :-

if the same problem you have to do :-

A. Regedit Scan Tree
B. Scan your Pc for bad virus and bad Addwaer

if the game wont open you have bad sality or what ever bad you got.

we may notice that at your vid seems you need to crack your currunt win 7 ver.

you got an notification at the desktop wall paper..

if your Pc make random restart :-

A. sure you need a win.crack.

B. you got bad condensers at :-

- your Mother board or your power supply.

condensers ,wont make your PC dead no it's do the worst make your Pc slow and you think it's your bad ram or leak of your memory..
3.Over Heat PC.Dust at your Fans >,<
4.one or more of your ram Ships is dead (rareTo happen or been notice Skip it loved to shaer )

hummm that's all just try this steps and inform us wich part solved your problem,,,man you did take long time to make that Vid,,,

wish we did help you out with good tips to fix your problem,,

no comment at O.S Vs Only

we wont have win 98 without win 95 ,
we wont have win 2000 without win 98 ,
we wont have win Xp without win 2000 ,
we wont have win Vista without win Xp ,
we wont have win 7 without win Vista .

sure you can't run Win 7 if you did not have it's minimum recommended hardwaer...

get over it try to solve the problem,,,Topic starter did make about 3 topics to get HELP not VS O.S Best regards but nice we did chat about technology
Old 09/20/2010, 20:06   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdeluxe View Post
portaldark is Guardian but he write only offtops in threads.

The launcher works fine for me.
your the one spamming, look, im defending my point of view about window 7
@ontopic
i have never have to make it win xp compatibility, it works fine with me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2010, 20:15   #11

Guys Stop Flaming.
Old 09/20/2010, 22:17   #12

Quote:

hmmm lol win 7 is realy good and i fkng prefer win 7 cuz win xp looks like fkng stone age ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2010, 23:00   #13

windows 7 looks like a broke airplane ... =)) better xp , windows 7 is not for games is for graphics and etc ...
Old 09/21/2010, 00:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Guys Stop Flaming.
what is your problem situation ?

This thread is not about windows, it's about youngvegas problem

OffTopic :- about O.S talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdeluxe View Post
I'm spamming?? Look at "the launcher works fine for me" btw. This thread is not about windows...nobody care about your opinion.
you did say :- nobody care about your opinion ,not good to say your opinon and not feel free to discuss your's & other's opinions

Quote:
Then You Don't Know Any Thing About Windows 7 Or Even What R U Talking About! Windows 7 Is A "Fix" To Windows Vista Which Was Like Shit! All These Warnings And Alerts! But Windows 7 Still Have This Problem! And The One Thing You Don't Know Is Windows XP Is The Best Windows Ever Came Out! But Now Microsoft With All It's Next Step And Looking To The Future Shit It's Trying To Force Us To Use Windows 7! If You Want Me To Keep Talking About Windows 7 Advantages And Disadvantages I Think This Will Be Off Topic And You Can't Consider Your Limited Experience With Windows7 As A Proof That Windows7 is Actually Good
up here was your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
windows 7 looks like a broke airplane ... =)) better xp , windows 7 is not for games is for graphics and etc ...
aha,, talking about games..

DirectX 11 is supported by Windows 7

DirectX 9.0c original release for the Last supported windows Xp Pack#

all new Hardwaer Upgrade you and i do Cuz the Games generation got new DirectX version So,,

At Hardwaer marketing .

when you see the point of sale stay at it's maximum at the charts draws...

simply just release games that can be displayed by new technology,,,

simpl words directX is the Key for new point of sale chart.

new technology that's why some games need specific DirectX.

So go out you will find that you need to buy a specific may say PCI-express (16 X) and you have AGP (8X)

so you will change the Mother Board with other have the PCI-express Slot.

first was Vga then M.B Then Ram from DDR to DDr2,,,ETC....directX control the market. just about time when new games ready to be out based on new Ver. (google for PhysX Technology see youtub magic difference with and without this new Technology )

here our P-server use an old server system not perfectly up to date so work better at old O.S talking in general.

windows 7 was never an Fix for windows Vista

Microsoft did declare the failure Of windows Vista

Microsoft delare this for the media so don't make comparison.
Old 09/21/2010, 00:45   #15

Received Thanks: 1,532
WIth uac off win7 is way better than xp stop hating.

Closed Thread

« Post Your Emulated Server Here | ZSZC offline? »