Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It is possible to bring back stalls and stall network ?!

Discussion on It is possible to bring back stalls and stall network ?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/30/2010, 23:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
No , ironeye I don't agree
Because , you dont need it tradeable
Why ?
Because even if it would be unstallable. You are changing them with potions so It would be stallable , I'm sure GMs thought that already.
Bro im talking about all stackable items. Not only damage scroll, potions too.
Old 07/30/2010, 23:29   #17

guys read my first post careful ,you don't get the point ?
All stackable items transformed into unstackable items.Pots replaced with silk pots witch are not stackable,arrows and so on.Someone said that elements cannot be unstackable cuz will sucs.Well do you mind if you will have piles of 500 elements in your inventory that can only be used as 1 item ? I say better to have stall and all items like that than no stall.You realize how nice would be to have a fast selling and buying sistem like stall network.....but well....since there are even more hacks than this I guess it's still not enough.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 23:38   #18

Received Thanks: 1,002
I think this thread is unnecessary cuz GM cant read this.
Old 07/30/2010, 23:43   #19

Received Thanks: 6,289
This thread might can clarify your doubts:

EDIT: Nevermind they deleted the thread. Anyway, I already suggested it to Ra and he said that not only stackable items, items with durability can be used too for make this bug, and doesnt worth put all the items except the alchemy stones as untradeable.
Old 07/31/2010, 00:10   #20

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
guys read my first post careful ,you don't get the point ?
All stackable items transformed into unstackable items.Pots replaced with silk pots witch are not stackable,arrows and so on.Someone said that elements cannot be unstackable cuz will sucs.Well do you mind if you will have piles of 500 elements in your inventory that can only be used as 1 item ? I say better to have stall and all items like that than no stall.You realize how nice would be to have a fast selling and buying sistem like stall network.....but well....since there are even more hacks than this I guess it's still not enough.
That's what I tried to tell ironeye
Old 07/31/2010, 01:13   #21

Can someone at least try to be useful and post a link to some place that explains what you people are talking about?
Old 07/31/2010, 11:16   #22

i thought about this and the way i would bring the stalls back is to have a monitoring program to dc when someone is duping cuz it's pretty obvious when you dupe
example: a guy with the same IP is buying something in a stall with the same IP
yea right (this is not the only example >.<)

Client -> Program -> Server
Old 07/31/2010, 11:21   #23

im sure hackers wud hack that prog
Old 07/31/2010, 12:24   #24

Received Thanks: 1,517
Bringing stalls and stall network back is actually possible.
You could make a 'helper' gameserver which handles stalls and the stall network in a safe way, unlike the current server, which can be exploited.

So, in theory, this is possible. Actually making it..., to say it short, they won't.
Old 07/31/2010, 15:32   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaperucito View Post
This thread might can clarify your doubts:

EDIT: Nevermind they deleted the thread. Anyway, I already suggested it to Ra and he said that not only stackable items, items with durability can be used too for make this bug, and doesnt worth put all the items except the alchemy stones as untradeable.
So in my option there is only one thing that can be still exploited. Durability !
Well you can't put to all items durability 0 cuz u can't use them like that,but you can create a nice sistem that will make item tradeable only when durability hits 0.Or dunno change smth so durability will always be 0 and we can still use em and trade em.