Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

->How To Make Teleports in SSE<- tutorial

Discussion on ->How To Make Teleports in SSE<- tutorial within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/27/2010, 22:51   #31

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by just2n View Post
It's not his work.

I pointed out everything can do that, and sremu and dsremu did that before he copied them.
you're claiming every emulator to be your work, but all that we got to see was srvb which really couldnt do a lot.
please accept other ppls work and do not claim it as copied stuff.
even if he took {i won't state personal meanings in here} ideas from other emus he appearantly at least converted them into vb himself, cause as far as i know dsremu was in c# .
also there are a lot of features introduced with it.
kind regards,

Yo123
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 22:54   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
you're claiming every emulator to be your workYo123
You ******* moron. Where in any of my posts have I claimed any of it to be mine?

*** you really are ******* stupid aren't you?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 22:56   #33

Quote:
You ******* moron. Where in any of my posts have I claimed any of it to be mine?

*** you really are ******* stupid aren't you?
you're claiming it to be basically your work, same for csremu.
Old 07/27/2010, 22:58   #34

jmerlin pls **** off. You will never have friends. Shadowz75 will be your enemie. Yo123 pls
give him ban, because he is ******* moron.
Old 07/27/2010, 22:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by arej100 View Post
jmerlin pls **** off. You will never have friends. Shadowz75 will be your enemie. Yo123 pls
give him ban, because he is ******* moron.
please don't insult other people.
i cant ban anyone, i can only request bans.
Old 07/27/2010, 23:00   #36

Quote:
you're claiming it to be basically your work, same for csremu.
Don't infract me for pointing out your obvious complete failure to understand what I'm saying.

You're modding a mostly english board and you can't even comprehend english beyond 50%.

I haven't claimed that it's basically my work or that csremu is basically my work. I'm claiming PAX used existing emulators that were under the GPL (including the GPL that sremu had placed) and violated that license. It's not just my work, it's everyone in those projects' work he abused. The people that made anything you people are using possible. You seem to have a problem with ME, the problem isn't ME, it's everyone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 23:06   #37

Quote:
Don't infract me for pointing out your obvious complete failure to understand what I'm saying.

You're modding a mostly english board and you can't even comprehend english beyond 50%.

I haven't claimed that it's basically my work or that csremu is basically my work. I'm claiming PAX used existing emulators that were under the GPL (including the GPL that sremu had placed) and violated that license. It's not just my work, it's everyone in those projects' work he abused. The people that made anything you people are using possible. You seem to have a problem with ME, the problem isn't ME, it's everyone.
I do not have a problem with YOU, my problem is the whole problem.
I'm not pointing on anyone, I'm just trying to state facts and to act objective.
You said Shadowz was using your modified code, and you said that sea would be a complete rip off of your work, so i think i did understand what you were saying. And you can't prove a GPL violation, i'm asking you to just stay calm and to stop complaining over and over since this is what is causing problems. If you see any violation etc. please do handle these problems privately, since this is a personal problem and not related to all of us.
As you may know these forums are silkroad related and not on how to sue somebody for whatever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 23:11   #38

Quote:
I do not have a problem with YOU, my problem is the whole problem.
I'm not pointing on anyone, I'm just trying to state facts and to act objective.
You said Shadowz was using your modified code, and you said that sea would be a complete rip off of your work, so i think i did understand what you were saying. And you can't prove a GPL violation, i'm asking you to just stay calm and to stop complaining over and over since this is what is causing problems. If you see any violation etc. please do handle these problems privately, since this is a personal problem and not related to all of us.
As you may know these forums are silkroad related and not on how to sue somebody for whatever.
Shadowz used srhook from sremu in his project (on SF.net), he credited the sremu project but he didn't comply with the GPL requirements. Further, it appears the silkhook.dll he's using has been modified, again, without disclosure of the modified source, which is required by the GPL. Even worse, it appears these modifications were malicious, which makes it a public matter here (something another mod here has FAILED to understand that epvp members may be downloading malware because csremu is widely advertised here and it's getting actively downloaded: ).

SEA was a blatant rip of DSREMU which was a heavily modified SRVB, all of it was under GPL because of how GPL works. I never said it was "my work" I said it used these as a huge majority of his code. This has been independently verified by at least 5 people, not just me. This makes his project in violation of the GPL and copyright law, since he has distributed it to anyone outside of himself and outside of those with access to the source, without access to the source code, without identifying the license, and without identifying the projects from which it was created. All of this is VERY clear in the gpl:

I have never, EVER said that this was "all my work."
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2010, 05:18   #39

who care if he copy something? he made it works good and thats what people need

SO STFU
Old 07/28/2010, 07:15   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by proboyxd View Post
who care if he copy something? he made it works good and thats what people need

SO STFU
He took something that was free to anyone. He then modified it, which is fine. He then illegally distributed it for money (the money part isn't the issue, it's the no-source code part, selling open source software is perfectly legal, but the GPL would also let anyone who bought it give it to anyone they want as well, legally), and now wants to continue doing this "I add one packet that someone else already figured out and you pay me 200 euros for new version every month" game. Still violating the GPL.

How do you find that at all beneficial to the community? It's going to cost you 200 euros per packet implemented. There are ~300 packets, that's 60,000 euros and just "implementing a packet" doesn't mean the feature is complete nor that it works (or that it's not buggy for that matter).

Seems like a far less efficient way to do things than to have what was open source still open source as the license required.. where anyone can go add more packets and complete the features + fix bugs. I don't see how any logical person can think that what pax is doing (it's called profiteering btw) is helping anyone around here at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2010, 09:02   #41

Received Thanks: 3,160
credits deleted ? 1 min i`ll check

#Edit 1 yes its deleted O.o i dun rlly know who deleted it iwill put credits for u again srry for this :-s
Old 07/28/2010, 18:06   #42

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
It's not his work.

I pointed out everything can do that, and sremu and dsremu did that before he copied them.
Right. SREMU was released under the GPL License..

Pax says "hard work" : SMILE
Pax says "his work" : facepalm

XD Nice Teleport, but you know that there are "Teleport NPCs" for this XD
*double facepalm*
Old 07/28/2010, 22:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by chea77er View Post
Right. SREMU was released under the GPL License..

Pax says "hard work" : SMILE
Pax says "his work" : facepalm

XD Nice Teleport, but you know that there are "Teleport NPCs" for this XD
*double facepalm*

you can make teleport to every where you want to.. it's alot better from waste your time to go the training places or something
Old 07/28/2010, 22:50   #44

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by proboyxd View Post
[/B]
you can make teleport to every where you want to.. it's alot better from waste your time to go the training places or something
hm..

dude, you can create new NPCs, thats not the problem
Old 07/29/2010, 00:15   #45

On Tipoc :-

First of all thank's for your flexibility That leaded you To shaer this Tips

@ just2n

nice ,good ,thinking,PerfecT For the reason you have at the moment That Leads you to all those conclusions But i belive you may Give other Reasons a Try And Rat the Facts we have here Based on different Reasons.

pls may you and whom inside da problem investigate the problem again.

because i have try to follow the problem, i started from the a word called An Open source and i got Freezed at that point Cuz i wonder,

Is an Open source to be viewed and downoaded and even modified.

Is an Open source Are a collection OF Code lines,each Code line lead you to an specific result operation can be long code or short

based on The knowledge.

Open source Is an Open source means shared informations

Some day Say this was made Based On My Released Open source & Good Luck Or even be Team to achieve Faster Perfect project.

!!! SpammerS Keep It Away !!!