Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Projetc]Website for sell/buy Itens for P-Servers

Discussion on [Projetc]Website for sell/buy Itens for P-Servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Projetc]WebShop for sell/buy Itens for P-Servers

Hello guys I was looking that your guys want some website or tool that you can put your itens for sell and I saw that someone release some but was effect with virus so today I will make a website like ebay so you will register account etc but please DO NOT USE THE SAME ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM THE GAME. The only problem is that I think my host won't hold the traffic because I have websites too so I will talk with the guy who sell me the host and see if I can get more traffic, If i do I will put the webshop on as possible I can , If i dont i might buy new plan
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2010, 17:19   #2

Good Work Bro
Old 07/24/2010, 18:09   #3

I will thank you when i see it up and running, but till then, this thread is basically like a 'New psro server!' thread, which claim to open in a few weeks, but never do.

Gl anywho.
Old 07/24/2010, 18:13   #4

Hehehe I know none will belive but I try open today but my traffic is nearly on the limit and if get the limited all my websites go down
Old 07/24/2010, 18:27   #5

sure
stealin others ideas
Old 07/24/2010, 18:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdamp View Post
sure
stealin others ideas
Stealin? well you should watch your words... the opinion from make a WEBSHOP not a website for p-serve was my and I posted in the same topic that him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Eo Website
09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
hi i'm here to say this New site for sale. Custom made by (zSpider). Nice design and template by me and the chinese people, you can change your banner and the logo picture. Demo : Welcome to WarofDemons Price is $50.00 USD. If you would like a screen shot of it or like to see it in action, just message me here or on WarOfDemons Forum Here . Thanks Seddik
Silkroad Private Servers StallNetwork WebSite
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
Hi I'm gonna make an Online StallNetwork Website on the web site is gonna be a shop system it meens you can add items such as Glavie 10d and stuff and ppl can see this in the search items page and they can contact cuse next to the item will be the chacter name or you can leave a notice to the person that you want to buy from him and he can see this on his page(like a wall on facebook if you understand XP) Im still working on it and if you have anything you think it will help in the...
Sell AK itens +7 on SIZ
07/07/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im selling : 115 1h sword +7 (SOLD 6/7) 115 2h sword +7 117 shield +7 (SOLD 7/7) Asca Helmet lvl 110 +7 (SOLD 7/7) I want dill on siz , so send pm with offers....ty i can send ss of itens if you need..i will be posting it soon
[Release] Flexible Website For CO P Servers
08/03/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 46 Replies
Hey Guys, i Criticized someones website today in this community and i was asked to do better so here is my Website. You need to add the content but the design is there and a feature which no other P Server Website has; Take a look inside or have a look at the screenshots. Top Left is Links and Top Right is the colour changing area (this will change the colors on each page of the website & save them for for your next visit)
What website to sell characters?
05/03/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
What website should I use to advertise selling characters, and what money transferring company should I use for the transaction? ANyone have good experiences and can point me in the right direction?