Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The SEA Servers - an idea

Discussion on The SEA Servers - an idea within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The SEA Servers - an idea

Why don't the mods make a whole section for those who "own" such servers, in which they will make a thread for their server. This will contain the spam that's going around the forum in a single section and will clear the section from these child.
Old 07/22/2010, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 15
A whole new section just because these faggots are unable to post in an existing thread?
Just dont pay attention to them unless you want to join their servers.
The mods will sure continue closing those "***-sro Server" threads.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2010, 18:59   #3

It's either this section being spammed or a useless section. "A WHOLE" section is nothing but a 2min play for an administrator to create, and on the price of moving useless (for most users) information to another area, I think it is worth it.
Old 07/22/2010, 19:00   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlehead View Post
A whole new section just because these faggots are unable to post in an existing thread?
A thread that I'm having the hardest time finding
Old 07/22/2010, 19:06   #5

Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsPirate View Post
A thread that I'm having the hardest time finding
. I have to admit the one we were talking about was theoretically an abstraction model of what I did just now.

And no, I'm not the administration, but I'm sure such section will never be made, because the reason, for which you're browsing elitepvpers.com, is the newest hacks, exploits, bots and anything else beyond game publisher's legal policy. Anything else, such as tutorials, private servers, guild recruiting threads and so forth, are quirky features that the board provides to its users, but those gimmicks do not increase board's activity. So the reason you're browsing this forum is constant, it shouldn't be changed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2010, 19:39   #6

#CLOSE REQUEST
Old 07/22/2010, 20:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlehead View Post
Agree with bottlehead!!!!This is geting on my nerves.Thank *** that the Sro serverfiles didnt got leaked.I hope in the future not to be released to or the forums are gona be spawned with ***** like these "pservers"
Sry for my bad English
Old 07/22/2010, 20:50   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by buldozera View Post
Agree with bottlehead!!!!This is geting on my nerves.Thank *** that the Sro serverfiles didnt got leaked.I hope in the future not to be released to or the forums are gona be spawned with ***** like these "pservers"
Sry for my bad English
at least we know that if they are leaked, they will need to pay for a host, cuz their pc will handle 5-10 ppl online
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2010, 20:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhole1123 View Post
at least we know that if they are leaked, they will need to pay for a host, cuz their pc will handle 5-10 ppl online
Good news xD Im happy that if they got leaked every kid wont have pserver xD
Old 07/22/2010, 21:23   #10

lol
Idiots like the one using the sea emu won't even be able to run the files, not to mention how to use them as a public server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2010, 21:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
lol
Idiots like the one using the sea emu won't even be able to run the files, not to mention how to use them as a public server.
I agree after all when they are released they have to be skilled in coding cuz they have to make server files running