Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Private Servers StallNetwork WebSite

Discussion on Silkroad Private Servers StallNetwork WebSite within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/23/2010, 14:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
You guys havent seen anything yet and started to thank and praise him already? o.O
Old 07/23/2010, 14:43   #17

This is a good idea, but you should make it very simply, just as silkroad's stall network, with the list of items listed and then when you click on it you go to the item's description with all the stats, this could be made easily just with php+mysql, I could do it myself, if you wanna my help just pm me

EDIT: It is a very good idea, I'll say in ZSZC server I'll do that, if people likes it and they're gonna use it I will make it myself, I have already thought the structure of website + database
Old 07/23/2010, 14:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
This is a good idea, but you should make it very simply, just as silkroad's stall network, with the list of items listed and then when you click on it you go to the item's description with all the stats, this could be made easily just with php+mysql, I could do it myself, if you wanna my help just pm me

EDIT: It is a very good idea, I'll say in ZSZC server I'll do that, if people likes it and they're gonna use it I will make it myself, I have already thought the structure of website + database
Its not possible to get all of each item's stats if you don't have direct access to the server database, the best you could get is something similar to swsro, where you have a char ingame that scans characters and receives the packet of every players equipment and displays it in your site.
Old 07/23/2010, 15:00   #19

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 163/0/0
You need to adds Silkitems, too
Old 07/23/2010, 15:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
Its not possible to get all of each item's stats if you don't have direct access to the server database, the best you could get is something similar to swsro, where you have a char ingame that scans characters and receives the packet of every players equipment and displays it in your site.
lol why complicate?

let's say i wanna sell a 90 sos+5 glaive i go to that website register it as a selling item and leave my IGN

then someone searches for a 90 sos glaive and decides to buy mine he pm's me ingame and we trade

simple as that
Old 07/23/2010, 15:07   #21

It would be Yotta great ^_^ BTW,it will be good if we can left a link of a pic uploader,so the other person can see it ^^

EDIT: Can you make it like the stall network on sro? I mean the layout haha =D
Old 07/23/2010, 15:10   #22

Received Thanks: 1,647
nice i ll be ur trade helper as i always do
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2010, 15:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestxHour View Post
lol why complicate?

let's say i wanna sell a 90 sos+5 glaive i go to that website register it as a selling item and leave my IGN

then someone searches for a 90 sos glaive and decides to buy mine he pm's me ingame and we trade

simple as that
Is like this what I was thinking on, you write it yourself manually and then someone checks, just as isro's stallnetwork, but the bad thing that you got to write the stats manually... But is still useful I think, I'll ask in ZSZC server, If people is gonna use it I'll make it.

EDIT: Putting the image of the item would be easy but is a mess since I bet no one will take the time to make a screenshot and upload it for then post it into the website, talking about experience it doesn't worth the effort to make the image uploading... I'd make it simpliest as It can, just as Isro's stall network, you search for an item you want to buy or put the item you want to sell...
Old 07/23/2010, 15:24   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Hmm you should be able to upload a picture of your item when you add it into the network.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/23/2010, 15:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
It would be Yotta great ^_^ BTW,it will be good if we can left a link of a pic uploader,so the other person can see it ^^

EDIT: Can you make it like the stall network on sro? I mean the layout haha =D
for the image you need to upload to an image shack or others uploaders
and then post the link when you add an item

Images will upload later cuse i in counter strike league and i dont have much time to work on the website i work on it only in night(when im tire to play cs XD)

If someone have good skills on photoshop plz pm me on forum

Thanks
Old 07/23/2010, 17:20   #26

elite*gold: 130
It should look like ebay, just a bit simplier.
Everyone regs an account with his IGN for sure, and open an auction from a starting price in gold, or they give a fix price, and everyone could offer on it, and the winner contacts the seller, and buys from him. Its easy, and simlpe, and i think was easier than copying the original stallnetwork. This would work much more in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2010, 17:37   #27

I don't see the point. If you're going to go with literally *NO* useful functionality, just put up a vBulletin or PHPBB forum and add a "market" section where people post their ****.

These have proved to be more than annoying to use and less than helpful.
Old 07/23/2010, 17:59   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Hmm you should be able to upload a picture of your item when you add it into the network.
yup of course who would type the stats manually for each item >.<
Old 07/23/2010, 18:34   #29

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Gintoki_ View Post
Would be easy make like ebay so the you can put your price and you make account etc so then person can buy the thing and comment things like that and you can put your it to BID etc with webshop I think i can help
That would be HELLA awesome.
I even can imagine how it would look

Tho it would consume hella a lot time before it's ready.

+1 for that idea
Old 07/23/2010, 19:25   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestxHour View Post
yup of course who would type the stats manually for each item >.<
you can make a pic in the game and than upload to image shack and then give the link to the additem page ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
It should look like ebay, just a bit simplier.
Everyone regs an account with his IGN for sure, and open an auction from a starting price in gold, or they give a fix price, and everyone could offer on it, and the winner contacts the seller, and buys from him. Its easy, and simlpe, and i think was easier than copying the original stallnetwork. This would work much more in my opinion.
you can put price on an item an and a person can send you a msg to your page(afcurse he need to register for that)
and you see notices from people who want to buy from you your item
and you can see what item are on the web for sell and if you dont want to sell one of the item anymore you just put the line of the item in the table