Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Water - Leader

Discussion on [Question] Water - Leader within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Water - Leader

hi
i have lolkop loader for p server and now i try log in Water server in zszc with his loader
and its log in only to Fire but it write for me ZSZC[New] and write for me wrong login information
so i gues its Fire server ...
ive try use proxy with water fire but dosent work
soo ... how do i choose to open Water server ? :S
Old 06/23/2010, 18:53   #2

about 50 more ppl has got the same problem ...
Old 06/24/2010, 10:07   #3

put division 2 and then ull get water server.i quess thats right cuz it worked 4 me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about water tao
12/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
how can i improve water tao's strength?
Water Tao question
02/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So, I plvled my noobie water to level 113. I plan on getting it to level 130, and going wat-war-tro. Once I hit 120, I'll be able to do the 120 jars, which will make it a hell of a lot easier. Anyways, on to my question. In the time that I can't be plvling my water (asleep, at school, out with friends, lvling other chars, etc.), are any good bots that are actually working for tao zapping? The extra percent would help so much. All I need is something that would zap the monsters. My tao could...
Water farming question
12/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I have a question i make 1 water like 20 hours but now ill make me a 130 water can i make a 130 water? when yes how long i need? and where shall i plvl ill plvl with my archer 130 full sdg and my noob gear is full srg
[Question] Making Water-Water Mele
12/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I have a water-water and i was wondering how i could make it mele without screwing my points up but looks like i may have i have 120 on mana and im lvl 83 not sure what i would need to do please help ^.^
Guild Leader Question
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
hey everyone. ive got a really wierd question. i remember reading/hearing from somewhere that if a GL isnt active for a month or something, a guild member could donate 100k to the guild to become GL? does anyone know the details of this (how long, how much) and where and how to do it? thanks a lot guys! shadowHacker