Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem using Loader.

Discussion on Problem using Loader. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem using Loader.

im playing swsro2 atm but i wanna play zszc new while i bot in swsro, but when i try to open zszc i get microsoft visual error :s, i tryed closing swsro then openning the zszc only by using the loader and i get the error still :S maybe some new loader? or maybe a way to multi client? or a way to use 2 db bots (one for swsro and another for zszc)?! the last one would be great xD
Thanks in Advance and sorry for my english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edx Loader Problem
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I play in rsro and i want to play with bot . I downloaded it and every thing was fine until i was clicking at the lunch box with Edx Loader and it gave me error. the error says "An unsupported locale was detected" i registered the OCX files and it still dont manage to work. so please guys help me on my happy hacking :D
Bot or Loader problem ? help please
09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi! I installed the lastest version of (bot 1.0.42 and loader edxSilkroadLoader_lite Beta 2 with unpacked client 1.213. So...look like all set First... replace unpacked client over the ogrin Sro client http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/Vnesedra gon/1-3.jpg==>>>http://i199.photobucket.c om/albums/aa137/Vnesedragon/2-1.jpg Second.... Run (bot + Loader
Problem with loader...
08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I was messing around with the tsro version of the laoder ,so I clicked this box and now whenever I click loader it goes straight into the game without having the options, how do I fix this?
Problem With Loader
11/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello everyone lately i got strange problem with Loader the multiclient is working fine but the commands in game such as /v and /ahp aren't working i downloaded it again and unzipped it but the same problem happen