Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO problem

Discussion on SJSRO problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO problem

I've got a problem with sjsro.I launch sjsro,then i log in,and after i log in an error appears and shuts down sjsro.Here's the image(this appears after the logging in!)

Help me please
Old 06/07/2010, 19:24   #2

update your drivers
or run it as administator

Press Thanks if i helped you
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 19:33   #3

delet silkcfg...
Old 06/07/2010, 19:41   #4

Don't listen to these fools .. they are just trying to earn some e-***** points.

Update to the latest media, sro_client, etc, then restart your net, then restart your computer, then try it
Old 06/07/2010, 19:51   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ╚ »Proxy« ╝ View Post
Don't listen to these fools .. they are just trying to earn some e-***** points.

Update to the latest media, sro_client, etc, then restart your net, then restart your computer, then try it
Not exactly... if you take a close look at the picture, you will spot the Graphic Driver Date (2006)...

Update your drivers and you will fine...

this box is ALWAYS related to a driver Problem, i has absolutly nothing to do with the pk2s or the sro_client.
It also has nothing to do with the internet connection...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 20:01   #6

@Proxy

how is the noob you need to update the drivers i had the same prob over and over at ecsro and i updateded drivers and now its gone LOL NOOB
Thanks
1 User