Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DB-bot walkscript bug!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB-bot walkscript bug!

hello i have one problem with walkscripts.. I had made a lot of walkscripts but for all the same problem. What ever i record its doesn't matter, but what my char always running to same spot in hotan :

I don't get it I had tried to download from topic "Share Your Walkscripts" still the same problem always running to one point..

Old   #2

in order to use the loop and walkscript you must use the original media pk2 with the english patch from the loader...try with that

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delavian View Post
in order to use the loop and walkscript you must use the original media pk2 with the english patch from the loader...try with that
damnn but if i will use original media pk2 then new skills will be again with bugs..
Old   #4

ur bot has the problem and cant click the npc ( a other player are in the front of a npc or something) try to click manuel the npc ( storage ,blacksmith or potion dealer 1 of them are the prob)

if the bot run the walkscript to the next npc and cant click again use a other resolution of the game option

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCB123 View Post
hello i have one problem with walkscripts.. I had made a lot of walkscripts but for all the same problem. What ever i record its doesn't matter, but what my char always running to same spot in hotan :

I don't get it I had tried to download from topic "Share Your Walkscripts" still the same problem always running to one point..
i had same problem :d

Just restart the game and bot, then load config with loop, after that click start on the bot and then use return scroll.

After that everything should work. Try also unchecking the "get directions" option.
Old   #6

i have the problem too !