Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO 2 Hybird spear build

Discussion on SWSRO 2 Hybird spear build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/02/2010, 17:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiIIer View Post
so i will make hybrid spear nuker too , i will make heuksal,cold,fire 120 ... but how mutch str / int are the best way to have chance to get neight kill & rocks in pvp ^^ ?. And witch clothes i need to wear ? armor / protector / garment ?
pure int with sos prot

stupid question - no1 know if u get sos+5+6+7+8 or normal 104+5++6+7+8+9 etc or how u do alchemy soo its up to u - even a "gay" hybrid can kill neith
Old 06/02/2010, 17:22   #17

elite*gold: 0
hm okay thanks but when i´m full int i will lose at pvp or not ? o.O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SwSro Spear Nuker Build
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys i decided to play with hibrid 1:7 spear build but idk which skil lbuild to use. i had s/s cold/light and im bored of it, i want fire nukes! :D so guys can u tell me good spear build which doesnt need really good set no to die and has fire nukes :D
WTT lvl 98 hybird spear nuker on uranus server
04/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT lvl 98 hybird spear nuker on uranus server for 95+ wizard on uranus or game gold my nuker has a avatar and devil sprit ----> [email protected] <--- my msn message me if your interested
[SWSRO]Spear build-NUKER. Need help ;]
11/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
We all know that on swsro there are lot of "new" skills(skill which hasn't been on previous private silkroad servers) like SNOW SHIELD (yeah :D:D). and i want to make stron spear nuker, full int or little hybrid like 1:8 ;p but i dont really know what trees of skills i need to add. but i want HEUSKAl 100lvl, and 200 mastery for force trees, but what force trees? is LIGHT 100 and COLD 100 a good idea? i know that i 100% need cold becouse of SNOW SHIELD ;] and the last question, will that build...
hybird spear?
03/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
is a hybird spear good? im statsing 2int and 1str every lvl and im not sure if they are good :O can some1 tell me if they are good :S?
WTS Lv89 Alps Hybird Spear Farmed!
10/16/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi! The character I'm selling is a "almost full farmed" level 89 hybird spear. It includes all gear (Which all of them has blues) 85+5 spear / full last 9deg armor/protector set with 9d accessories. The character is a well known character on alps ( Been on alps since 70 cap ) and has a very good reputation. The name is a English name, Not turkish, Not german, and not egyptian, It's 100% english. I'm giving the account ID, Password, SA, and registered e-mail address with password.