Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clarification on JMX Sueing.

Discussion on Clarification on JMX Sueing. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clarification on JMX Sueing.

I want to clarify, ECSRO is the only server Joymax has sued/and or threatened to sue.

In and argument with a friend. Please respond yes or no. Thx!
Old 05/05/2010, 02:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmin88 View Post
I want to clarify, ECSRO is the only server Joymax has sued/and or threatened to sue.

In and argument with a friend. Please respond yes or no. Thx!
To public knowledge ecSRO is the only known server that has been sued, which people publically know about, others may have been... but just to say to your friend no other servers have been sued cause of no references to them.
Old 05/05/2010, 02:21   #3

Thanks Eckoro!
Old 05/05/2010, 08:03   #4

Received Thanks: 1,609
Actually. The lawsuit mainly wasn't interested on ECSRO, but on goldsold. So as I heard from a good source ocean got away without paying a cent.
Old 05/05/2010, 08:17   #5

If you read the lawsuit, ECSRO is the only "private server" that has been named so far. It doesn't mean they are the only entity being sued. ECSRO is just a name. Joymax will be suing all of the individuals involved with the making, marketing, and running of ECSRO. Joymax reserves the right to add to the lawsuit at any time during discovery. If they discover other "private servers" making profit off their work, be assured they will be sued also.

If Joymax initiated a lawsuit in the U.S., it would be on PACER. So far, ECSRO is the only entity named there.
Old 05/05/2010, 08:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Actually. The lawsuit mainly wasn't interested on ECSRO, but on goldsold. So as I heard from a good source ocean got away without paying a cent.
+1

Alot of people dont know this, but its true.

Goldsold got sued because they are a COMPANY, but joymax couldn't sue ecSro because they are a private residence
Old 05/05/2010, 08:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
+1

Goldsold got sued because they are a COMPANY, but joymax couldn't sue ecSro because they are a private residence
Yes exactly, only guy from poland (goldsold.pl) must pay $1m...
Old 05/05/2010, 08:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
+1

Corporations don't care if they sue companies or individuals. It's all the same to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Yes exactly, only guy from poland (goldsold.pl) must pay $1m...
Wrong! all the people that will be named in the lawsuit will get sued for different amounts. The guy from Poland hasn't been found guilty yet so he is not liable for any amount.
Old 05/05/2010, 09:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chernobyl View Post
Corporations don't care if they sue companies or individuals. It's all the same to them

Wrong! all the people that will be named in the lawsuit will get sued for different amounts. The guy from Poland hasn't been found guilty yet so he is not liable for any amount.
If you knew how easy it is to sue a company, compared to a private residence, then im sure your opinion would be different
Old 05/05/2010, 10:08   #10

Quote:
Lol? on site goldsold you have all real info about this guy:

Quote:
Grzegorz G*****
ul. E. Plater 3/25
16-010 Wasilków
... so how he can't be found ? ^^
Old 05/05/2010, 10:10   #11

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
Lol? on site goldsold you have all real info about this guy:

... so how he can't be found ? ^^
He's maybe hiding under a rock?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2010, 10:24   #12

^^ Maybe... but i know hot to works police i poland Will be problem with understanding chinese guys ^^ Can also speak in eng but will be same problem xD
Old 05/05/2010, 13:36   #13

LOL!
Was that a joke about the finding thingy?
Cos by saying "hasn't been found guilty" means that he has not been convicted yet...
Old 05/05/2010, 13:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Well why do you say that?
If goldsold was sued then it should have been closed even before ecsro closed I suppose.
If you look at goldsold site they still have the ecsro selling tabs , but just with no products.
If they were sued for selling illegal items for ecsro then why does the ecsro tabs on selling list still exist? LoL
This a *** **** fishy story.
I still believe it was a set up story and actually there was no lawsuit.
Get serious.
Yes i see that they just stopped any other products on other games too but its just too **** easy to just buy another domain and sell their products there , after having a good share for selling ecsro stuff.
Old 05/05/2010, 14:49   #15

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikawa View Post
Well why do you say that?
If goldsold was sued then it should have been closed even before ecsro closed I suppose.
If you look at goldsold site they still have the ecsro selling tabs , but just with no products.
If they were sued for selling illegal items for ecsro then why does the ecsro tabs on selling list still exist? LoL
This a *** **** fishy story.
I still believe it was a set up story and actually there was no lawsuit.
Get serious.
Yes i see that they just stopped any other products on other games too but its just too **** easy to just buy another domain and sell their products there , after having a good share for selling ecsro stuff.
Uhm.. I got that info from warek...
And ok set up a story?
How old are you?
It's AN OFFICIAL LAWSUIT.
What?? they're gonna get people in joymax to write a lawsuit then pretend to not exist?
haha lol.
It's all official. Did you read the lawsuit info that silkbotter posted? It's official papers, which were posted on an official website. People who don't understand that haven't got threw 8th grade or something..
Thanks
2 Users