Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO 2 reskill..

Discussion on SWSRO 2 reskill.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO 2 reskill..

i see alot of ppl talking about the reskill bug but i cant find out how to do it xD

i putted light instead of ice and now i need to change..
change any1 can explaine me how to do it \ do it with me?
ill give a SOS lvl46 garment male chest +3 +1STR +1immortal
if some1 will do it with me..
(i dont have the reskill so you need to get it XD)

hope its ok to ask it in here? ^^
Old 04/27/2010, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Yeah,it's ok to ask here because it's the Discussion/Question section but you could ask for help in the SWSRO2 sticky thread.

Anyway,

Enjoy.

REMEMBER that if you have 5 skill edits you need to use 4 of them and leave 1 of them then do like tutorial says.

Maybe I'll write better guide for it,but not now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How To reskill to another build with 28 Silk
03/12/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Hey today im gona show you how to reskil yourself with just 28 Silk. First we'll make this using the Silk bug ! Buy from Item Mall 5 Units of "Skill Edit Potion" Use 4 of them to get down some Skills ,then put last one in storage and teleport on another town. check storage there will be 5 Units again ! Just continiue like that and use this nicely bug ! Credits to me^^ press thx if i helped :D
Reskill and restat
11/11/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello my fellow elitepvpers. This will probably make a few of you laugh, but I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to reskill and/or restat in Dekaron. I've googled, looked around forums, to no avail. The thing is, I didn't play the english version a lot, and I'm playing on a private server now so I can't really make out what the NPCs are saying.... I do remember something about it being a quest or something....right? Enlighten me please :handsdown:
Reskill/Restat hack
06/24/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Is there a hack around that enables to reskill / restat multiple times ?