Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Guide for sro db bot on zszc

Discussion on [Request] Guide for sro db bot on zszc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Guide for sro db bot on zszc

well i gues title says egnough ^^
could anyone please help me gues i can get ingame with the bot but it doesnt attack, could someone make a good guide so everyone can enjoy this with no dc ???

Kind regards, Leroy

EDIT: i will try v8 if i can login -.- guz with bot it dc if not login
Old 06/06/2010, 13:37   #2

Start SrProxy ip 72.55.143.209. Than run media patcher. -> run bot cracker (use bot v8 for ZSZC) -> crackloader -> Start Game
P.S. Media patcher run just the first time, if you run it 2. time it ask you if you want to remove changes made for boting
GL & HF
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 17:34   #3

yup already tought so i need to use v8 thnx

#Close please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] ZSZC 11D Items Guide
11/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
So can someone make a guide, or not even a guide just the differences between the three types of weapons and gear. lets say type 1 garment has more phy def than type 2 but less mag def or something like that.
request guide ZSZC sro-db bot
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
many people get errors with trying the sro-db bot (my bot doesnt connect with the client) can some1 make a thread with: everything from the beginning so even where to get the part1 and part2 files from ZSZC what to edit in pk2 which bot files to download and how to start everything up etc
[Guide - ZSZC] How to bot after 1.677 UPDATE
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Alright so after many questions and annoying thread here is a complete Guide on how to bot after the newest update on ZSZC server. Things that u will need: First of all update all your files to 1.677 update then download and replace the following files: Media Patched to work with the newest bot: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Silkroad.exe and SRO_Client.exe: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! sro_client.exe is...
ZSZC SRO [dbBot] v 0.8 GUIDE v 1.677 !!
07/08/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Okey Lets Start !!! You have now the BotMediav1.676 in your folder... OK. Now you must update the Silkroad to 1.677... OK. After that you dont need to do nothing.. just replace this Sro_Client to your updated SRO Client and replace it !!! 2shared - download SRO_Client.exe
ZSZC GUIDE Updated
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Private Server: Online Name: ZSZC Level Cap: 100 Skills: 100 Race: Chinese Rates: Exp/SP/Drop/Gold: 30x : Online :Online