Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro/swsro (Please read)

Discussion on Sjsro/swsro (Please read) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro/swsro (Please read)

Hello folks.

I know there are thousand of thread like: "Which server is best? sjsro or swsro", so I am not going to make such a thread, lol.

However, there is something with sjsro that really bugs me. It's the constant delay that there is. For example when you're trying to wear something, or sell something to a NPC. There is a small delay. It gets a bit less at night when the server isn't crowded but at day it's HORRIBLE! Sometimes it can take up to 1-2 seconds which is a lot.

I am not talking about the freeze's that appears. And I KNOW it's not my computer or internet connection that causes this....

So my question is, does this happen as swsro too? It's really annoying to grind with the constant delay..... So yeah.... everybody who plays at swsro, please tell me if you're experiencing such delays too

Thanks in advance for the answer
Old 04/24/2010, 15:02   #2

no thats just sjsro, servers being too crowded and poor.
swsro 2 has no lag or delay at all since it has only around 500 players, where as swsro 1 has 1000+ players, if you want to choose a server then i would definatly choose swsro 2, no lag, no delay, same rates as sjsro and bigger cap and more skills.
Old 04/24/2010, 15:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by statix View Post
no thats just sjsro, servers being too crowded and poor.
swsro 2 has no lag or delay at all since it has only around 500 players, where as swsro 1 has 1000+ players, if you want to choose a server then i would definatly choose swsro 2, no lag, no delay, same rates as sjsro and bigger cap and more skills.
I am already playing at sjsro but it's getting on my nerves....

I am thinking about buying a swsro2 account and start playing there.... Just sad that I already bought 800 silk at sjsro and everything

Maybe, if I am lucky, I can sell my sjsro account... who knows, lol xD

Well.... I'll think about it. Thanks for the answer btw!

Is there anything else I should know about swsro? Then please let me know

EDIT: I would really like to know how long time it takes to login. and PLEASE don't come up with some bulshit about: it only takes 10 minutes, you should start there bahbahbah. Please be serious about the time. If it takes 2 hours, then let me know about it BEFORE paying $5, thanks

EDIT 2: I heard soemthing about that the only reason SWSRO2 isn't lagging is because of a new media.pk2 patch. Can anybody confirm this? and where can I get this specific media.pk2?
Old 04/24/2010, 15:18   #4

on swsro 2 you always get in first time, honestly. cause theres only 500 players and the server ammount is 2000 players there is plenty of space.
no problem
erm no theres nothing else, except theres a rumour that the egypt race is coming soon but thats a 'rumour'
Old 04/24/2010, 15:25   #5

elite*gold: 20
on sw1 was this delay like on sjsro till before 3 days but atm you can play without any delays lags etc idk why ^^
Old 04/24/2010, 15:30   #6

Quote:
on swsro 2 you always get in first time, honestly. cause theres only 500 players and the server ammount is 2000 players there is plenty of space.
no problem
erm no theres nothing else, except theres a rumour that the egypt race is coming soon but thats a 'rumour'
Thanks again for your fast reply but doesn't that mean that there is like no activity? Just some people lvling and no job wars, no pvp etc.

I might be wrong, just don't wanna join a dead server
Old 04/24/2010, 15:37   #7

we had the same lags on swsro1 until february when they changed the hoster so its in america now and no lag at all

i would reccommend swsro1 if swsro2 gets crowded they'll have the same lag like we had because swsro2 is hosted in china
Old 04/24/2010, 15:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyto View Post
we had the same lags on swsro1 until february when they changed the hoster so its in america now and no lag at all

i would reccommend swsro1 if swsro2 gets crowded they'll have the same lag like we had because swsro2 is hosted in china
That's good to know, thanks but it takes a hell lot of time to login at swsro 1. I've followed the thread here at e*pvpers and it really seems that swsro2 takes way less time to log
Old 04/24/2010, 16:08   #9

yeah swsro 2 is active for higher lvls but when your lower lvl it is quite boring but i guess that makes u wana grind to join in with the higher lvls
Old 04/24/2010, 16:15   #10

Quote:
yeah swsro 2 is active for higher lvls but when your lower lvl it is quite boring but i guess that makes u wana grind to join in with the higher lvls
Well.... I bought a swsro 2 account now.... Hopeing for the best.

I just hope there is pvp and stuff.... at least at lvl 64+ Else I'll get bored very fast, lol

If there is lag I am gonna kill somebody because I wasted $5
Old 04/25/2010, 03:28   #11

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#Closed
Closed Thread