Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

G-SRO starts open beta

Discussion on G-SRO starts open beta within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2010, 18:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
gsro is garbage -.-

even their reg site sucks
you sucks this is beta child if you are pro make one system for them reg page give them server at whose to store them ..

for now we can't say any thing about thats the server is fail ... lets see after 1-2 months
i think that is final time to suscess run of server with euro char and goes update with the joymax servers ..

sory for my bad english
Old 04/22/2010, 19:28   #32

dude is this a scam? rofl

The client doesn't even work. It's trying to connect to the official servers.
Old 04/22/2010, 19:32   #33

oh need to log 1 first try auto try don't work ....
Old 04/22/2010, 19:42   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexedadabg View Post
you sucks this is beta child if you are pro make one system for them reg page give them server at whose to store them ..

for now we can't say any thing about thats the server is fail ... lets see after 1-2 months
i think that is final time to suscess run of server with euro char and goes update with the joymax servers ..

sory for my bad english
no i wont excuse u for ur bad english.dude if you enjoy playing on a 10x rate-full of bugs server then blast your self out trying to login.im just giving my advice to everyone out there to not bother download the game and register.it takes 1 week to get 1 account and another week to get 1 free spot.
Old 04/22/2010, 20:04   #35

Hope they get this server working right because it would be so cool to play euro on a piv server. I'd donate to that. ;o

As of now it looks like it's going on and off though. I was about to login and it dced me.
Old 04/22/2010, 20:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfilein View Post
Hey guys, I just followed G-SRO and today the server opened the first time. There are lots of Bugs etc. but it's a beta..

Rates: Exp 10x, SP 15x

Here's the link:
dude...

1. they didnt opened the server today
2.a lot of lags, DC... and crashes often... i know its beta
Old 04/22/2010, 20:32   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel268 View Post
dude...

2.a lot of lags, DC... and crashes often... i know its beta
bcuz the emu is not well coded...
Old 04/22/2010, 20:44   #38

Please good people , before open your mouth , THINk.Stop judging they're work please, they actually did something that is playable, I don't give a **** if its an emu or fking stolen files or wtv,they are doing this for you,for players and they are trying to make it right,they are fixing bugs as we speak.

So for the ones who throws bullshit from they're mouth or eating it with both hands in this topic,just do it elsewhere.You think its fail,fain,keep that for yourselves.bb.

Don't reply my nice message bcz I really don't care and don't wan't to start a war here.Just take it as an advice.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 20:48   #39

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Please good people , before open your mouth , THINk.Stop judging they're work please, they actually did something that is playable, I don't give a **** if its an emu or fking stolen files or wtv,they are doing this for you,for players and they are trying to make it right,they are fixing bugs as we speak.

So for the ones who throws bullshit from they're mouth or eating it with both hands in this topic,just do it elsewhere.You think its fail,fain,keep that for yourselves.bb.

Don't reply my nice message bcz I really don't care and don't wan't to start a war here.Just take it as an advice.
They did nothing in that EMU except buying it for some euros from pax ...
It's SEA-EMULATOR made by Pax.
They just bought the files[minimum price that Pax wants for files = 20 EUR as far as I remember] and claims that it's THEIR...
Old 04/22/2010, 20:56   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze- View Post
They did nothing in that EMU except buying it for some euros from pax ...
It's SEA-EMULATOR made by Pax.
They just bought the files[minimum price that Pax wants for files = 20 EUR as far as I remember] and claims that it's THEIR...
So what ?! They are obligated to say ,"hey , we bought files from Pax and its just the ****** SEA-EMULATOR with some fixes,we are working on it" ?! No,they aren't.As long as they keep completing and fixing the files and trying to make a working server I am happy,If they keep the good work without quitting like the rest 9999 projects that started,we might get a stable server with europeans.What is the problem in this ?!
Old 04/22/2010, 21:05   #41

OMG NOOBS!! ITS A BETA TEST NOW!!!!!! IF U DONT LIKE JUST SHUT UP!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2010, 21:13   #42

Quote:
So what ?! They are obligated to say ,"hey , we bought files from Pax and its just the ****** SEA-EMULATOR with some fixes,we are working on it" ?! No,they aren't.As long as they keep completing and fixing the files and trying to make a working server I am happy,If they keep the good work without quitting like the rest 9999 projects that started,we might get a stable server with europeans.What is the problem in this ?!
No offence,but I bet they can't do a **** with this emu.
It'll never be like SWSRO or even MYSRO...

There's only one psro that will be most likely all the time up to date.
eSRO.

It's now in Closed-Beta test stage,and almost everything is working.
Some bugs to fix and it'll be perfect
Old 04/22/2010, 21:18   #43

May your word be true Haze
Old 04/22/2010, 21:54   #44

Quote:
It's true ^^

Check my videos I've recorded while I was playin' at eSRO closed beta.

Soon I'll record more movies but now I don't have really much time.
School project for Polish :/
Old 04/22/2010, 21:58   #45

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
it is true.i can ensure that
Closed Thread