Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO] Good idea for scammers ??

Discussion on [SWSRO] Good idea for scammers ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/16/2010, 08:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
their should be a scammers Sticky Thread At This Section ) so We Take care
Old 04/16/2010, 16:09   #17

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SealOfAwesomeness View Post
Not all of them, but 80% of them..i got scammed today for 2b..
lol :| **** you are so naabs :| i never been scammed for more then 70m :| cuz i am carefully :| and i have done many trades with 2B + :| but what to say :| just naabs gets scammed for 1b+ :|
Old 04/16/2010, 16:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by raclariu View Post
lol :| **** you are so naabs :| i never been scammed for more then 70m :| cuz i am carefully :| and i have done many trades with 2B + :| but what to say :| just naabs gets scammed for 1b+ :|
Ok, thanks for sharing that useful information.
Old 04/20/2010, 15:38   #19

hey man i want only money for trade and i am not scamer :-/ don't tell it thank
Old 04/21/2010, 08:41   #20

The idea about exchanging 100m for one special coin is pretty good. But as all of you said, it will never come....
Old 04/21/2010, 11:56   #21

Received Thanks: 1,886
LoL. If you are dumb... you get scammed. Be carreful when you make a trade. If you trust that guy and if he has a good reputation, go for it. If not... just don't.