Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello there script kiddies

Discussion on Hello there script kiddies within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello there script kiddies

Well... Well... Well... Seems like you guys still haven't figured out much.

Been here for 1 - 2 years watching you guys every other few months and just seeing who i can get for my team. Well i could only find 5 who can make a bot that loops, make a server that can run with more the one person..., and also has any knowledge of how to run a server.
Well im not here to brag im just going to pop some stuff into peoples minds so this community isnt script kiddie heaven no more.

1) There are ways of making bots and people have released guides as well. Ill post some later if i get admins approvals since the link is MPC Forum.

2) Learn C++, C#, Java, Etc... You guys dont know even one thing.. Theres also TONS of guides for these and they take mabye 21 days to master.

3) Server files have been released on forums and deleted. How do you think ECSRO and other servers have them? Lots of Philipino and Jap/Chinese have them... Even I have them from 2004 when they first got released and then again in 2006.

4) Everyone says there is only 5 pservers out right now. Nope, all bull shit. They have PVP servers with 100x rates and i think the max i've seen was 450x sp and 200x exp. Only reason you guys dont know about them is cause your not allowed to view what info they have due to the Ban of country ip's. Im guessing no one tried different ip's when searching or different search engines or even botnet to see if someone has a clue there. Golly, id say theres at least 17+ more servers out there as updated as SWSRO is and maybe even better ( some servers have there own things, like new mobs, new weapons, etc.. that they made from learning how they are made and where they are inserted and etc... )

5) This is the only post i will put in this topic or here for a while again. Ill be monitoring and watching still for more people every other month.

6) Learn to code, Script, etc... come on people. Stop leaching and get off your asses and learn this shit. Its fucking easy, takes maybe 4 weeks to make a bot that loops and does everything for you. I mean there are bots that make new accounts for you and characters then plays them till they are a certain level then starts again or gold bots that do the same shit like what i just said. The people running them dont even lift a figure, well maybe to answer phone calls and play with their money, but come on...

7) Hi.

Not a script kiddie? Post shit and ill watch you and contact you if your not...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2010, 03:04   #2

Proof or gtfo.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/13/2010, 03:30   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin99 View Post
Proof or gtfo.
i agree
Old 04/13/2010, 04:09   #4

yup what they said
Old 04/13/2010, 04:16   #5

elite*gold: 22
What for a thread ...

#Request Close
Old 04/13/2010, 04:18   #6

Received Thanks: 1,583
i lol'd with the so called other servers that he seen. Another attention *****. If making a bot so easy why not make one?
Old 04/13/2010, 04:37   #7

elite*gold: 20
lolz xD

i love how you guys automatically flame xD

why dont you look up this stuff

cant hurt just to look eh?
Old 04/13/2010, 04:58   #8

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneko View Post
lolz xD

i love how you guys automatically flame xD

why dont you look up this stuff

cant hurt just to look eh?
its a common trend for some random guy to come up with some random stories this time of the year.
Old 04/13/2010, 07:07   #9

Even if none of these so called 'servers' didnt show up on a search engine, your saying if there was someone else that knew they wouldn't have a youtube video of it? Or someone from one of these mysterious countires doesnt have a vid of it either?
Old 04/13/2010, 07:22   #10

Well actually I got alot of friends from Philiphine , Indonesia , Singapore and even from Japan some.
So im going to ask them if there exist ''special search engines'' specific to their region and i will try to find out if such things like this guy above was talking about.
Old 04/13/2010, 07:31   #11

Received Thanks: 1,609
**** or GTFO

No srsly
Stop bullshittin'
Old 04/13/2010, 08:20   #12

Received Thanks: 2,105
It takes nothing to make a bot except to sniff all the packets and spend countless nights putting them all together for a loop / polishing your fight script with a good anti stuck, jeez I can't believe how big ego some people have these days lol.

To the thread starter: Sir, you just redefined trolling and gave it a new advanced definition.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/13/2010, 09:00   #13

loool
If we are script kiddies, why do you bother yourself mr ''pro'' to teach us ?
dude just **** off, watching forums for years! hehehehe its like watching ur son grows up hahahaha
n00b1n4t0r
Old 04/13/2010, 09:03   #14

Received Thanks: 1,472
good thing this guy has alot of proofs, **** i trust him so much now
ILL SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS LEARNING C#, JAVA AND ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT
YAY!

get the **** you until u get some proofs.
Old 04/13/2010, 09:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
Well... Well... Well... Seems like you guys still haven't figured out much.

3) Server files have been released on forums and deleted. How do you think ECSRO and other servers have them? Lots of Philipino and ***/Chinese have them... Even I have them from 2004 when they first got released and then again in 2006.

Yeah, I've seen those from 2004. They were incomplete Korean server files that didn't do much. Kinda what we still have today. So what you are saying is you don't know Jack.
Closed Thread