Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bugged?

Discussion on bugged? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bugged?

suddenly i noticed that m soul spear - soul is bugged, but it never was like that
maybe just level 8 of the skill is bugged? cuz i just rised it up.
and i have the latest pk posted by burton..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eth bugged?!
03/16/2009 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Hiho, ich höre überall von ätherisch bugged rüstungen...was ist das? Kann ich einfach eine Rüssi ätherisch machen? Danke :D
Bugged NPC...
01/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering is there anyway to BUGG the Seller NPC in Offline tg... -For example: When you don't patch and there's a new NPC out, you get a corrupted NPC that sells No Items But you can Repair your gears.
RAF bugged?
09/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
habe folgendes gemacht: account1 erstellt account1 classic key eingegeben account2 (mich selbst) fuer raf eingeladen und ueber die mail accout erstellt account2 classic key eingegeben accounts sind verbunden beide chars haben jetzt level 40 sie sind in einer gruppe machen alle quests zusammen
bugged?
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is the islands in bird island bugged because it looks like im walking on water on the mini map when im not lol
TG Map Bugged
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Question: Anyone getting problem with TG map? mine is bugged... i cant see all the scarecrows and stakes i see only 8 of each for each lvl ... my map is like half of its original... really buggy.. any ideias how to fix it w/o installing all again? cyall