Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Connection to server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection to server

When I try to login with sjsro new stands still ''Cannot connect due server traffic''. And as far as I know this because when one stands at the beginning, you can never purely !??!?!? How can I work around that is even 5 hours I've tried to log and I think it's on the server traffic! Can perhaps explain to me whether this is a problem or the server since it is Saturday night is simply too full. I already have everything with Process Explorer and Sibi Sibi at the robot but this offered me 5 viruses shows. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks , Chrahser.

Sry for bad english....

Old 03/20/2010, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 1
Ah sjsro its einfach immer voll mit turks die sun kaufen.Server wird accesible nach 2-3 uhr in der nacht

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2010, 08:53   #3

If one stands at Sjsro server traffic can I continue to press enter or do I close the exe and do everything again from scratch?
Old 03/21/2010, 12:31   #4

Received Thanks: 2,824
You can't connect because server is full.

If you've got NoDC you can just leave something heavy on the ENTER button and go afk :P

« Error in Samarkand.. | swsro1 shut down at Hotan »

Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Connection with the server is interrupted
03/29/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
plz help me i need help i make server i make website account i triy to login and it sey to me Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login plz someone can help me i need help
Server connection
10/10/2009 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hey leute ich habe es fast geschafft einen server zu erstellen bloßein problem hab bei Microsoft Virtual PC cersuch ich es zu starten aber es klappt nich es steht immer connection refused -.- wer kann helfen gebe thx pls Mfg, DeepMopp
Server connection hint!!!
04/03/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
well.. you have to use sockscaps or easy2game again because they blocked international ip's/traffic again ;)
Connection with server interrupted?
05/08/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Ever since patch 4346 I havn't been able to connect, I came back from school one day, and I tried to log on , the little balls by the server are purple and when i try to log on it just says Connection with server interupted,maintanence or internet conjestion. I've checked my firewall,disabled it, closed it, still does it. I've reinstalled conquer about 5 times and STILL not working. I downloaded patch 4346 manually. I'm not getting the version error but cant login due to this. I've not...