Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE END OF ECSRO!!

Discussion on THE END OF ECSRO!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
THE END OF ECSRO!!

Future of ECSRO
Dear sro-db community and Silkroad players,

Today we will address our personal opinion about the current situation and our forecasts. We do not want to leave you with vague information and if there is one thing that we loath it is the fact that the users are sometimes taken for a fool.

We decided in our meeting to address the following things to you:

We all know that ECSRO is down and there is no real reason why. All the ongoing rumours are in our eyes far from the reality and the only one who knows the truth is ocean and he is very conservative as usual. We asked him to make a clear statement for the community about the future of ECSRO and when the Servers would be back - without any success. As I already said Ocean is very conservative but in this case we believe that he is vehemently refusing a statement! Here are a few facts which are beyond any doubt:

Fact 1: The ECSRO servers / HP / roots etc. closed within a short amount of time and without any warnings.
Fact 2: The owner and hoster of the official homepage () changed rapidly from Pmas*** to a so-called Ling ***
Fact 3: Ocean does not give any statement - to NOBODY - everybody who claims to have any information is simply shoving ones weight around.
Fact 4: Sunworld Sro (another private Server) seems to have the same problems - all servers down and the official homepage () as well.

If you add all those facts together your result as a normal thinking human is pretty bleak.
In our eyes the era of private Silkroad servers has come to an end. Therefore is ECSRO not going to come back. Only the fact that there is no information from Ocean - despite our emphasis - creates suspiciousness which throws up a few questions:

Why is a refusing an answer at all?
Why did all servers shut down for real (no check or error in the launcher)?
Why is the official homepage changing owners / hoster?

Nothing is definite at the moment and hope dies last, but guys... put two and two together and think for your own.

In case something with ECSRO changes we would appreciate it and inform you immediately in our forum / page - but we don’t believe in a change. To the ECSRO team: "The times are changing, please do not publish any information which is not based on real facts. Be honest to the community - the players are the ones who brought ECSRO up, not you! You did a great deal for ECSRO and deserve respect for it. Don't blow it with the community now. They got the right to know the truth - and only the truth."

We, the sro-db Team, are currently not sure about the future of the page (the original one where you were able to search for chars etc) - we would appreciate some suggestions and your opinion.

Sincerely

Yamato & OwnagzZ & Holy

Thanks
12 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 15:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
I'm so happy that is the end of ecsro
awesome news.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 15:06   #3

Received Thanks: 1,609
Ou mai gad.
Gratz everyone! You succeeded!! SERVERS DEAD!!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 15:09   #4

Received Thanks: 2,823
And what,ecsro failz0rz players?

It was written in the book of prophecy at the very beginning.
This server has no future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 15:11   #5

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
When I read this I simply get the impression that it's Joymax behind this. Of course only if the facts written in the first post are true which I don't know.

Joymax could easily do something against PServers...even years ago. So I guess Joymax and the figure called Ocean have had a deal which is no more now. But that's my opinion, I wouldn't designate myself as SRO PServer expert, this is just how it looks to me. All that stuff could be wrong after all and PServers are up again within a week.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 15:13   #6

rofl.
swsro is in update and didnt close the servers.
could be the same with ecsro.maybe ocean work together with sunworld sro
Old 02/13/2010, 15:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FoulSoul_ View Post
I'm so happy that is the end of ecsro
awesome news.
if i did get it right its not just ecsro down! he wrote that swsro is down too!
so somehow all pserver will be gone
Old 02/13/2010, 15:14   #8

ehh if ecsro is down , swsro , mysro , sjsro will be down too soon guys.
Old 02/13/2010, 15:14   #9

yea but swsro come back online they test new mobs etc on SWSRO 1^^
Old 02/13/2010, 15:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
rofl.
swsro is in update and didnt close the servers.
could be the same with ecsro.maybe ocean work together with sunworld sro
Ocean didn't response for the sro-db team!!
Old 02/13/2010, 15:18   #11

Lol,if its were the end of pservers then first ecsro would be down.After ecsro,mysro would be down,then sjsro and then swsro.
but swsro updating their servers.
ecsro probably too.
sjsro gm´s dont give a **** about their servers xD
and mysro gm dont know how to update lol.

This is not the end.
To many ppls creating rumours.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 15:20   #12

i think swsro goes down in 2-3 years its the newst and the Best server from all Pservers
Old 02/13/2010, 15:20   #13

@up
you right , ecsro and swsro will stay to end , if any server would down mysro /sjsro , ecsro and swsro are best servers and i think that updates are not ends , swsro are updating mobs etc , and ecsro sending files on website ( as i heard) ...
Old 02/13/2010, 15:21   #14

And about Ocean.
He dont visit any forums.Not even chinese forums.He was only at the start of mhtc in silkroad-trader active.
Now you can reach him trough qq(if he accept you).
Old 02/13/2010, 15:32   #15

Received Thanks: 2,814
Never struck you that swsro and ecsro is the most updated servers so Joymax want to bring them down, and mysro and sjsro is not updated, so that's why Joymax do not care about mysro,sjsro.
Closed Thread

Tags
bad news for ecsro, ecsro, swsro