Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Party Quest

Discussion on Party Quest within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 53
Party Quest

I want to make a party quest example when they hunt a Unique even a party member kills it the kills will be added on all party members quests. or
the Unique drop a quest to all members with each their name
Old 08/23/2018, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
You want to go too deep, is not possible to make that kind of quests due the lack of source file, you can just recycle the current quests under a new form.. that's it
As it is right now, you have to wait your turn if you are in a party with share/share
for drops and for kills.
Old 08/23/2018, 21:49   #3

Check the FGW hunting and collecting quests. They have this effect. The parameter that you are looking for is "Divide Type".

Way more than that is possible when looking into the Job Unique hunting quests, even outside of PT kill sharing etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2018, 11:42   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
You want to go too deep, is not possible to make that kind of quests due the lack of source file, you can just recycle the current quests under a new form.. that's it
As it is right now, you have to wait your turn if you are in a party with share/share
for drops and for kills.
you are wrong its possible with LuaSetDivideType(1) / InsertQuestMenuStringList .... ( .... , BASIC_MENUSTRING_NOT_PARTY )
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2018, 22:31   #5

It's possible, everything you need is around job quests. Pick any that suits ur needs.