Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for old server files

Discussion on Bot for old server files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for old server files

Im playing on a 60 cap oldschool server, version 1.001. Is there any bot different from sibibot(it collect alchemy materials) where I can select items to collect?
Old 06/14/2018, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
dbbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SOURCE] ESEmu (old-old & old-new) server
12/06/2019 - Elsword - 33 Replies
I'm sorry for all the ESEmu Projects users but I had to take the decision to end this story. Much effort has been put from the whole team during these years but since I'm now alone I can't deal with the emulator anymore. This led me to the decision to make the 80% of the work Open Source on Github, you're now free to document and take a look around the crappy on-development alpha stage of the code, which, after all, was working. You're also free to make your own branch of the emulator,...
Old Files, Old Client, Old GamePlay ???
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Would you play on old client with 120 skills with no stall and fixed coins? Answer the poll and give your opinion in a post. thx.
is gamegaurd server emu patched? (updated, need old gamegaurd files + old update.cfg)
09/21/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
is gamegaurd server emulation patched? i.e. use the last rev of gamegaurd instead of the new update using the server emu method? that way it would be posibble to use DSEEG-0-110-1002 with title changer tool again without gamegaurd dcing. anyone got the old upadte.cfg(i think i got that right......bad memory lol ) and the old gamegaurd rev before 1362 for dragonica? did anyone download the update cfg before the last update lol i forgot to!!! if server emu is patched oops its been awhile...