Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any idea?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Any idea?

My friends and I are planning to make a Private Server.
Is there any legit premium files we can buy out there? Or Any Hosting Company that will also host Sro Server. I think I found one and I don't know if its legit or not. There name is . Does anyone tried it?

Old 05/23/2018, 04:58   #2

I strongly recommend you not to open a server if you don't know anything about it. Unless you'll make it for learning purposes or just a local server for your friends.

In any case you could try google's vps, they give you $500 if you have a credit card and that's enough to get a decent vps for a long time.

Old 05/28/2018, 10:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
I strongly recommend you not to open a server if you don't know anything about it. Unless you'll make it for learning purposes or just a local server for your friends.

In any case you could try google's vps, they give you $500 if you have a credit card and that's enough to get a decent vps for a long time.
Please understand what I mean
Old 05/28/2018, 13:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosicamar2 View Post
Please understand what I mean
Didn't you inform yourself about the recent occurrences what paypal, serverhosters and Co. are doing against (illegal) pServers?
You shouldn't bother getting a service like this anymore, if you do not have the clue how to run a server successfully.
You will end up losing more than you own (money in this case, and probably getting jailed, if its a commonly made decision in your country).

Make a real private (non public) pServer and stick to that.

« Host silkroad server legally | 70/80/90 Cap Servers »