Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suggestions/ideas for a 70 cap server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
There are not many people who have servers with low rates, I like old school and there are many people out there who would love to see a server again like ECSRO or ZSZC
what comes easy, easy goes with such the server is not lag be good the prices of the silks where the gold has a stable cost and not easy you will see a server for a long time

Exp x5
Drop x5
Rates sox Low
a good rate of job would be the emotion
Guild War event that consists of winning gold or silks people will feel motivated

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 149
The achievement system

Gallery 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
I have not said high sox rate but there won´t be 500 players on the server.That means that there wont be killed millions of mobs. I remember a lot of server where the drop rate was too low and after 2 weeks of farming the players got bored of it. I agree that sox should be rar but not too much.
yep... that was my server. lmao

yeah i think sox shouldn't be "SO VERY" rate tho it depends on how many players are online if we get 100-150 i'll make it slightly difficult tho i find it really hard to get that amount of players for ecsro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
There are not many people who have servers with low rates, I like old school and there are many people out there who would love to see a server again like ECSRO or ZSZC
what comes easy, easy goes with such the server is not lag be good the prices of the silks where the gold has a stable cost and not easy you will see a server for a long time

Exp x5
Drop x5
Rates sox Low
a good rate of job would be the emotion
Guild War event that consists of winning gold or silks people will feel motivated
at this point players will play any server where mbot/sbot are usable.
low rates are good and everything but not that many players would join since i already gave it a shot and we had like 30-50 players max.

i'll consider the job rates
guildwars yes i might add silk/sp rewards to guildwars

i advice watching the achievements vid i posted you might get good ideas for it
adding any type of activity/mission/achievement is possible.

also to get the gold rolling i plan on making the petfilter paid with gold
for example, 1 hour of picking tablets/elixirs/sox =10m gold.

if you would join my discord server for faster communication & sharing ideas i would appreciate that.

Thanks
2 Users