Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Silkroad Online Discord Server

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,902
Staff Silkroad Online Discord Server

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone

We wanted to remind you all that we have a Silkroad Online Discord Server. This server was promoted as an Official Discord Partnered server, which allows us to have certain perks other servers don't.

While the Server is SRO focused and promoted as such, this server also covers any topic, as long as they stick to the rules of the server.

Here is it

We are almost 24 hours available(the staff members) and we hope to see you in there.

For a better experience, please use your forum name as Nickname on the server, that way we can know who you are.

Closed Thread

« We are rebranding | Temple Baronet/Baron »