Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll- your feedback its important

Discussion on Poll- your feedback its important within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Poll- your feedback its important

Dear All,

Kindly fill out this poll.

I'll share the result in every week where we are .

Thank you in advance
Old 03/04/2018, 13:04   #2

Can someone tell me what this link is about?
Dont understand why he is using a goo.gl link instead of setting a [URL].
Old 03/04/2018, 13:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsLanceNex View Post
Can someone tell me what this link is about?
Dont understand why he is using a goo.gl link instead of setting a [URL].
This Poll is created to support the pserver owners I like to show to the owners what we players like and what not. Please select only 1 answare after the question!
Thank you in advance for your support
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2018, 14:58   #4

low sox drop rate is 1-3 per day? wtf?? xD
Old 03/04/2018, 18:27   #5

Did it man. But the problem with some pserver is simple in my opinion to explain but hopefully my vote helped you out a bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2018, 22:45   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Did it man. But the problem with some pserver is simple in my opinion to explain but hopefully my vote helped you out a bit
I appreciate your feedback. I think it's very importand to make polls like this. Yes its simply, but somewhere we need to start and later to share with the Pserver Owners what we like what we want .

Thanks again
Old 03/07/2018, 00:17   #7

1st of all you have to learn to respect athers u posted ur thread link in our thread!
Old 03/10/2018, 06:25   #8

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by srohunt View Post
Dear All,

I'll share the result in every week where we are .
Thank you in advance
hi do u mind sending me the results on discord

Pr0x!#7935
Old 03/10/2018, 21:04   #9

Arrow After "some" feedback the results

CAP100 - CAP120 the prefered untill now. Yes sure there is the CAP 90 , but in the real system prefered for them when the sro was on the TOP.
EXP Medium or Low, it's mean for me that the people dont like high rate servers

One of the most important , Alchemy: according the people feedback untill now , they are prefering the medium one example of highest +5
Gold Drop Rate the players like to have medium and a bit lower.

I loved this part SOX Drop Rate, people like to have low!!! --> Dudes, make that fu**ing nova and SOS fu**ing RARE!!! <3 1-3 pcs in 24 h ....

Free Silk it was easy i think, 1 silk per 1 h gameplay- FAIR and also like that Vote For Silk. hmmm well in my opinion the 1silk/h is the best , and make those Premium not super high price (500 silk) keep the original one ! it's fine .

Guys i was SURPRISED! IP Limit . and
... Guys HIGH FIVE TO EVERYONE WHO SAY 1!
CH Balance ,well this is a realy intresting part of the game! Personally i do not agree with this at all. (it's personal) But Players Like it with
an some of them liked to
. Please Do NOT edit EU Skills. I was always jealous of CH for 2-3 sec if MP-HP potion usage! What is it if not balance? ... pls pls pls
So Lets Intergrate some CH passive skills and skill edit Done!

And the other most important part of this game.....
Honor System People like most
It's hard t o edit i think cuz realy complex part of the game but if you spend time and you have good skills to integrate somehow with new system, its Awesome. Otherwise ISRO was acceptable! Optional to edit

Job Rate i dont know waht to say but the players prefered , soooo just edit a bit higher exp / gold / whatever...

Well...thats all for now.. I hope its helped to the owners a bit ...
I hope my dream one day come true..... PACE
Old 03/11/2018, 11:31   #10

Can you Share the amount of users that practiced?
Old 03/11/2018, 14:24   #11

I loved this part SOX Drop Rate, people like to have low!!! --> Dudes, make that fu**ing nova and SOS fu**ing RARE!!! <3 1-3 pcs in 24 h ....

. Please Do NOT edit EU Skills. I was always jealous of CH for 2-3 sec if MP-HP potion usage! What is it if not balance? ... pls pls pls
So Lets Intergrate some CH passive skills and skill edit Done!

The **** is this pile of **** thread *****. Since when is 1-3 SOX per day low?
Yeah ikr, I'm jealous of CH "2-3 sec" potions too, but I do kind of like EU's 3 sec 25% potion as well.

Good luck though, I like the fact you actually took time to make a poll I guess.
Old 03/11/2018, 18:19   #12

you cheeky ******
Old 03/11/2018, 20:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post

The fuck is this pile of shit thread lmfao. Since when is 1-3 SOX per day low?
Yeah ikr, I'm jealous of CH "2-3 sec" potions too, but I do kind of like EU's 3 sec 25% potion as well.

Good luck though, I like the fact you actually took time to make a poll I guess.
First of all , Thanks, yes i made the poll. It's nothing spec, just liked to share the first results.
SOX rate welll on Pservers its low.(check out the current servers sox drop rate. and if the owners of the servers setup 1 in 24 h the people like it ... we can consider it as Rare this rate here i think. ( I prefer in realy rare ... 1 week non stop online and killing mobs 1 pc of SOX ) i like to play on server where the normal items with Blue its GOOD !

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRON- View Post
you cheeky bugger

In Summary just to NOT make any mistake:
I'm not server owner and i don't have the skills to create server, i dont know how is it work, and i'm not sure that i'm intressted it , but i'm intresssted to be player, on one server where a lots of people are online.
I have prefered things in sro what i like ( i answared also to the questions ) but it's not always the same what we got in the results untill this moment.
BTW this result coming from 76 people . --> If you share it more people will answare it, and at the and around 200+ or even more, feedback , we can have maybe better view what the people like and what not.

The beginning its intressting still . Keep fill this poll out pls and answare for the questions.

If you all intressted what kind of servers i like to play i can share with you my personal preferences. but for now the most important what the players like ...

Thanks again
Old 03/12/2018, 00:58   #14

Thanks for sharing the resulst but i also like sox as ultra rare and not like sand at the beach. But could you tell me how many ppl actualy made this vote ?
Old 03/12/2018, 06:19   #15

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the resulst but i also like sox as ultra rare and not like sand at the beach. But could you tell me how many ppl actualy made this vote ?
" BTW this result coming from 76 people ,,,"