Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daziunda started to close the hosts!!

Discussion on Daziunda started to close the hosts!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/27/2018, 18:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Europe has been shut down today .. sad day
and no going back to original **** ...
Old 02/01/2018, 14:36   #17

Joymax is opening some new servers with "high" rates, starting items, d10 cap and so on.. Probably no one is interested, nobody joins them, so they decided to take actions against private servers to attract some attention to their own servers. That's sad...
Old 02/01/2018, 16:33   #18

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dniwe View Post
Joymax is opening some new servers with "high" rates, starting items, d10 cap and so on..
Source?
Old 02/02/2018, 11:06   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Source?
He means the Hestia server which is 90dg and low rate of course
Old 02/02/2018, 11:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
He means the Hestia server which is 90dg and low rate of course
I do not think so because Hestia is published by JC Planet and he is talking about a server hosted by Joymax and a high rate server.
Old 02/02/2018, 11:11   #21

Quote:
I do not think so because Hestia is published by JC Plabet and he is talking about a server hosted by Joymax and a high rate server.
Joymax would have announced it on their website.
I'm sure he's just confused a bit
Old 02/02/2018, 21:02   #22

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
Joymax would have announced it on their website.
I'm sure he's just confused a bit
Nah they don't really announce new server till 1-2 weeks before it actually opens. Could be, but truly doubt it.
Old 02/04/2018, 14:36   #23

So i was wrong.. This server is hosted by JC Planet. So do you need to download separate client from JC planet or it is accessible by joymax client as well? Is it actually just 1x rates? What's the point then?
Old 02/04/2018, 18:18   #24

Quote:

So i was wrong.. This server is hosted by JC Planet. So do you need to download separate client from JC planet or it is accessible by joymax client as well? Is it actually just 1x rates? What's the point then?
For Hestia you need Silkroad client, not sro-r. It's right there after you log in.
It's pointless, they pathetically try to bring players back to their ****** fatigue servers.
Old 02/04/2018, 23:21   #25

Quote:

The point behind these types of servers is pretty simple:
There are still a lot of idiots who are "investing" an endless amount of money into the game. The fun thing here is: These people are always the same. Everytime a new server opens you will have the same people running around with VIP (VIP)*, best equipment (which means: Sun > +15), Full wheeled, Devil Spirit S and stuff like that. And while Fortress war these guys are wasting hunderets of Euros/Dollars/Whatever just to show the other people how much money they have. As you may know Fortress War is every week.

At some point JC Planet will notice that people do not buy Silk/Coins anymore. Guess what. They will do an Alchemy Event for two weeks! And during that period every Noob is running around with (at least +12). People will buy an endless amount of Astral/Immortal/Luck Stones in that time. But guess what! Right after the event is finished JC Planet will announce a new Cap! Which means: Everything starts from the beginning!

But wait. It still gets better and better. If the server finally makes it to Cap 110 (which means: >DG 12 Alchemy) they will simply open another server. So all idiots are switching to the new server and everything starts from the beginning while they still spend thousands of Euros/Dollars/Whatever on upgrading their stuipid DG 12/DG13/and so on stuff on the old server.

*VIP (VIP) is the highest rank you can get in SRO. In order to get this rank you have to be one of the ten top "Silk-buyers" during the month. In other words: You have to pay far more more than 5000 Silk (500€/500$) just to get the chance to get VIP (VIP). If for example 10 dudes decided to spend 10000 Silk in a single month you have to pay 10001 Silk just to get VIP (VIP). And these dudes I am talking about are VIP (VIP) from the day the server starts until I do not know. Probably until they die.

If you thought EA/Ubisoft/Activision are the kings of microtransactions you have not heard of Joymax/JCPlanet.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/06/2018, 09:53   #26

Top kek, joymax merged Ephesus and Mycenae into one, well it's on 27th of February.
Where are they gonna locate the server?

In Europe? Most of the players in Mycenae are not from Europe (correct me if I'm wrong, server is located in the US) so a big chuck will have a slight, annoying delay.

In the US? This is going to screw european (and arab?) players.
Old 02/06/2018, 14:24   #27

This is pretty interesting.
Especially because these two servers are hosted by two different companies.
Will be interesting to see if JCPlanet will publish the new Server or Joymax.

I never had a problem with their US Servers. My ping always has been better to SROs US servers than to servers hosted in europe. And I am from Europe ^^
Old 03/04/2018, 18:11   #28

elite*gold: 1
"For further information, please refer to your previous emails"

Your friend was careless, that's all there is to talk about.
Old 03/04/2018, 18:42   #29

Quote:
There are still a lot of idiots who are "investing" an endless amount of money into the game. The fun thing here is: These people are always the same. Everytime a new server opens you will have the same people running around with VIP (VIP)*, best equipment (which means: Sun > +15), Full wheeled, Devil Spirit S and stuff like that. And while Fortress war these guys are wasting hunderets of Euros/Dollars/Whatever just to show the other people how much money they have. As you may know Fortress War is every week.

At some point JC Planet will notice that people do not buy Silk/Coins anymore. Guess what. They will do an Alchemy Event for two weeks! And during that period every Noob is running around with (at least +12). People will buy an endless amount of Astral/Immortal/Luck Stones in that time. But guess what! Right after the event is finished JC Planet will announce a new Cap! Which means: Everything starts from the beginning!

But wait. It still gets better and better. If the server finally makes it to Cap 110 (which means: >DG 12 Alchemy) they will simply open another server. So all idiots are switching to the new server and everything starts from the beginning while they still spend thousands of Euros/Dollars/Whatever on upgrading their stuipid DG 12/DG13/and so on stuff on the old server.

*VIP (VIP) is the highest rank you can get in SRO. In order to get this rank you have to be one of the ten top "Silk-buyers" during the month. In other words: You have to pay far more more than 5000 Silk (500€/500$) just to get the chance to get VIP (VIP). If for example 10 dudes decided to spend 10000 Silk in a single month you have to pay 10001 Silk just to get VIP (VIP). And these dudes I am talking about are VIP (VIP) from the day the server starts until I do not know. Probably until they die.

If you thought EA/Ubisoft/Activision are the kings of microtransactions you have not heard of Joymax/JCPlanet.
I enjoyed reading that!
I wasnt realy into the offi sro anymore tbh. I started with 60cap and left with 90cap. Last week i was taking a look again on the joymax page and its crazy that they still keep going with this shady system. they totaly fuked the game in the passt years more and more...
Old 03/05/2018, 09:11   #30

elite*gold: 1
Quote:

You did a good job summing things up like that, but I guess everyone knows that Joymax and now JCPlanet are a group of elite developers, of course they’ll be seeking money because they consider Silkroad Online as their one and only job. It’s sad that you can’t continue making profit out of a SRO server unless you screw the players up like the stuff you mentioned, unlike League of Legends for example, which is a free game that paying money will do you no good in, the only thing you’ll be getting is a new look. So yes, unless you’re opening a server just to watch people have fun, you’ll have to use those ugly measures.