Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages

Discussion on Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 118
Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages

Hello Silkroad Community,

Today I was logging in to check one the Facebook pages that I manage for a Silkroad Private Server and surprisingly it got a strike and it got taken off even though it had more than 10k followers and likes. I've been in contact with some other servers and they actually had the same issues.

The strikes are coming from a company or individuals calling themselves DAZIUNDA , I been looking after them but couldn't really find any relation with Joymax.

Could it be that Joymax is trying to wake up after being dead for almost 10 years ?

Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/12/2018, 21:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
You clearly didn't look into them very hard.

2 minutes on Google and I found out that they are not connected to Joymax, but are a "copyright protection agency", employed by game publishers to target and shut down private servers.

It's possible that Joymax has employed them to act on their behalf to try and shut down private servers or websites that relate to, or advertise them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 22:11   #3

Old 01/12/2018, 23:11   #4

elite*gold: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziddy1232 View Post

2 minutes on Google and I found out that they are not connected to Joymax, but are a "copyright protection agency", employed by game publishers to target and shut down private servers.

It's possible that Joymax has employed them to act on their behalf to try and shut down private servers or websites that relate to, or advertise them.
As I said above I couldn't find any relation with them to Joymax other than that Facebook notice. Been looking into their website and trying to translate what is there and it kind of seems unprofessional at all , So why would a company like Joymax or JC hire people like those ?. And they are asking on their Facebook page people to report servers and they will close it in kind of a sarcastic way which makes me think about all of that.

But yeah it could be some crappy Korean agency that Joymax signed with to do such things , but why after 10 years of simply doing nothing ?.
Old 01/12/2018, 23:46   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziddy1232 View Post

you clearly havent seen youtube content claims

half of those are made by a third party on behalf of the original company
Old 01/12/2018, 23:48   #6

bb sro
Old 01/12/2018, 23:54   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by burak30 View Post
bb sro
only via facebook, and you can file a complain and if they dont answer, you can have it back

same as youtube

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2018, 00:52   #8

Their goal is to erase all private servers... Lets see what happens after so long. Kind of interesting.
Old 01/13/2018, 01:11   #9

elite*gold: 29
Seriously? Now the game is dead anyway and Joymax is starting to do something #gaymaxisback No idea of nothing
Old 01/13/2018, 01:13   #10

even if they are planning to erase all the p-servers .. trust me nobody is interested anymore in isro ... it's just boring as hell to even play it for 30 mins, people got used to join servers .. 1 or 2 hours they reach max level and starting to get ready for the fortress war , the thing is , why they even wake up now after 10 years of sleeping ?.. i don't think there's more than 2k players on isro, most of them with their gold bots tho' .. which means the actual nom. of players is around 1k , not sure but their servers are kinda empty .. when i tried to join just to check how its going there ... we should just wait and see what's gonna happen
Old 01/13/2018, 01:23   #11

No worries, Community does not need Facebook pages..We can communicate here in epvp as we have been doing before
Old 01/13/2018, 01:25   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by putzeimer195 View Post
Seriously? Now the game is dead anyway and Joymax is starting to do something #gaymaxisback No idea of nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jargon_ View Post
No worries, Community does not need Facebook pages..We can communicate here in epvp as we have been doing before
They will move on to send cease and desist letters/emails and dmca complaints. They have done it with other game resulting in shutdowns. That is, if they're actually serious about this.
Old 01/13/2018, 01:32   #13

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jargon_ View Post

They're also here
Old 01/13/2018, 01:55   #14

Received Thanks: 1,415
Rekt, They were trying to do that a long time ago but this time it's getting serious. There are over 10 pages got closed so far.

Hopefully, they can do nothing regarding forums.
Old 01/13/2018, 02:55   #15

only Facebook?