Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages

Discussion on Daziunda (Joymax) Taking Down Private Servers Facebook Pages within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/13/2018, 19:23   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
@ , I see Electus's page is down too , did they take it down or you unpublished it ?
No mate, Electus page is not down. We have control over it.
Old 01/13/2018, 19:56   #47

Received Thanks: 1,415
Well, I would say that if they reached our dedicated servers hoster like nForce, HyperFilter & OVH. The host will be taken down easily, but since we are using proxies to hide our real IPs, it won't be that easy for Daziunda to take it down as proxies don't have anything to do with user content.

Also, all the taken down pages activity was the highest 3~ months ago. None of today's has been taken down as Rigid, Dymer, Ruby, Electus or Araxion. so they probably had done their researches on private servers a few months ago.

For now, we have nothing to do but hiding our pages as Pr0x! said. Let's see what's happening in the next days.
Old 01/13/2018, 21:29   #48

Received Thanks: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
If they wanna take down ur server they will, they are not using whatsmyip.org to track you and your server, proxies mean nothing at all.
Will be interesting what happens next ^.^

P.S: If there are haters out there, now is the best time to take down any facebook page, just use your brain haha
Nah, I would say that if they couldn't find your real IP then they can't report you.

TIP by ZEDStorm: Make sure to block your facebook page from being viewed by Korea following this guide

That will make the company not able to view your page and reporting it unless they are using VPN.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2018, 21:37   #49

If they adjust, then the Global also suffers.if you want remove Pay for it!
Old 01/14/2018, 01:40   #50

Joymax is going wrong about this again .... Insted of doing something with iSRO & There servers channing so its more player friendly everything from less pay2win to there servers stability they are going to try to take down pservers again ... Do something about your own **** game and people will mabye join by them self if you try to force them into it you will just end upp killing the game even more( not sure if this is actully possible xD) .
Old 01/14/2018, 09:56   #51

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab* View Post
Well, I would say that if they reached our dedicated servers hoster like nForce, HyperFilter & OVH. The host will be taken down easily, but since we are using proxies to hide our real IPs, it won't be that easy for Daziunda to take it down as proxies don't have anything to do with user content.

Also, all the taken down pages activity was the highest 3~ months ago. None of today's has been taken down as Rigid, Dymer, Ruby, Electus or Araxion. so they probably had done their researches on private servers a few months ago.

For now, we have nothing to do but hiding our pages as Pr0x! said. Let's see what's happening in the next days.
Your "Proxy IP" is also a server so basically I can download your client, get your ip, check where it's hosted, sue them, ask them for the "reversed" ip, sue that as well. Being behind a "proxy" prevents nothing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2018, 02:19   #52

elite*gold: 10
reported our page too
we are not private server but closed it too
they wake up after 10 years to doing that now :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2018, 22:25   #53

Now is the time of Paypal :S
Old 01/18/2018, 15:56   #54

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemoniscooL View Post
superrewards is also suspending accounts:

"Today we received a legal dispute for your application which outlines IP infringement of Joymax's Silkroad property. As such we'll need to block your access to our platform until you have a license to use their property. This removal will occur in the next 48 hours."

RIP sro private servers
does it continue with... "We regret losing your business but must honor all IP rights in the gaming industry worldwide. Please let me know if you believe this to be in error and I can connect you to the the legal team at Joymax." ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 16:27   #55

Finally. Now people will eventually stop spamming threads with "ME NOT KANZ RAN SERWER! HALP!".
Amateurs getting sorted out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 16:35   #56

Joymax did this in the past aswell ? :] Won't work either way, just as blizzard tried shutting down every pserver out there. Eventually the company will die out cause we all know joymax/isro is pay2win always has been. They merged all of their servers to get a "stable playerbase".
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 21:38   #57

This seems to be Joymax's only option at this point tbh. Obviously they can't sue us all so they'll go after the money and the advertisement. I wonder if EPVP received any letter or not...

Also, I don't believe they paid $100K to Daziunda. There's no way those greedy ***** would let go of such a large amount. Especially for what is by all means a "dead" game.

Anyway, this seems to be too little too late. Closing down private servers won't bring their players back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2018, 23:14   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
This seems to be Joymax's only option at this point tbh. Obviously they can't sue us all so they'll go after the money and the advertisement. I wonder if EPVP received any letter or not...

Also, I don't believe they paid $100K to Daziunda. There's no way those greedy ***** would let go of such a large amount. Especially for what is by all means a "dead" game.

Anyway, this seems to be too little too late. Closing down private servers won't bring their players back.
But maybe they did pay 100k this time, if they paid 13k for each translation of the game then they surely could pay 100k to protect their game.
Eitherway, they can kill pservers, they will also kill sro for good because like you said, nobody is going back to that shithole.

Time is finally here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 16:17   #59

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
There's a reason this is all happening, and that's because this is the 3rd or the 4th(?)(I'm not sure) server that they open at 90 cap with the exact same settings, they've learned from you kids how to milk people and they're doing it even better.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/20/2018, 18:15   #60

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
That did not happen in 2016/2017 when they launched Ephesus, Aeolus and Xian.
But what happned last year was a massive Anti-Bot-Campaign. Bigger than everything they have done before. But at the end they gave up because they only had 10 players per server left.
It is more likely that they got a new CEO that is "highly motivated".