Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer their corruption

Discussion on Dymer their corruption within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dymer their corruption

---removed---
Old 01/09/2018, 05:57   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
This is of no interest to the forum

If anything has ever happened to you and that server, it is not of our concern and we do not want to get involved in this

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PH server corruption
07/26/2009 - Perfect World - 92 Replies
I discoverd something, actually i knew this for quite sometime now. It's ok if u don't believe on this it's up to you. ;) The YJ bots you see are not the source of money of the RMT trader in the WC, they are just diversion to make people think the RMT is getting it's money from the bots. The Real Yuan that is being sold are generated by the GM's themselves and is sold in the WC thats why they don't ban it and if they ban it takes weeks and another one will appear. Botting will not...
The End of Dekaron Difference and the corruption of the server's owner "Nightwish10"
03/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 42 Replies
Well.. i figured out what happened to the server.. THe owner, "Eisbrecher,DarkSeg," known as Nightwish10 here on epvpers and real name Heiko Deutsch just made something more than rude. He turned the server off, edited all acess data, and told me that he doesn't know who hacked the server. it was him. he decided to steal all my work and knoweldgements and run the server as his own. his work on the team: nothing. i made everything. i installed everything on the server, i made security...
Blizzard found file corruption
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi, when i tried to log login, i got an error message: "unable to validate game version. this may be caused by file corruption..." So I deleted all modelchange stuff but it didn't help. What can I do? Is there a fix out there? Can you help me please? _________________________________________________ ___________
PALADIN 200K+ DMG.....what is "The Corruption"...where i can find that?
05/18/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
what is "The Corruption" ? where i can find that item ? I found a bug that works on Ascent 4.0 or less You Need : A Paladin with all Skillpoints on Holy The Weapon The Corruption Ressurection Sickness