Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

why!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why!

why ppl stop making lv150 D16 .. wats wrong???

also if any1 know a server lv150 with D16 plz post here

Old 12/12/2017, 23:26   #2

Because that's utterly nonsense.
D14/D15 being the most adaptable degree and level cap with the current arabian region. If joymax EVER decides adding the eastern arabia / western roc mt. area, then it might even make any sense in the first place of adapting a higher level cap.

Otherwise, it is just laziness adjusting mob levels from lets say 50 up to 140 for 150 - stretching that level range per se.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2017, 00:41   #3
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,030
That's because it doesn't take any attention, literally 80% prefer to play on a low cap old school server. a level 150 !! a bit too much just in my opinion.
Old 02/12/2018, 18:13   #4

However, Myth Reborn was a success! Shortwhile

Old 02/12/2018, 20:57   #5

VSRO files are limited to certain itemstats, it is useless to add higher items.
Old 02/12/2018, 23:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by guckguck View Post
VSRO files are limited to certain itemstats, it is useless to add higher items.
vsro data base have up to d20 items, csro-r have d21 if I'm not mistaken. Ofc, everything is just broken in balance and there aren't skills for lvl 130+ so a cap 150 d16 is certainly over edited. Not even mentioning such high cap will never reach any kind of balance. Even joymax is struggling to balance cap 130 and who knows what's coming for 135.
Old 02/13/2018, 09:56   #7

I play on server 14D cap 140 and its nice balanced and alot fun in it.
Old 02/13/2018, 22:05   #8

When was Silkroad ever balanced? Ever since Europeans were released they were utterly superior in pretty much every aspect of the game except solo grinding without grains.
Old 02/14/2018, 03:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
When was Silkroad ever balanced? Ever since Europeans were released they were utterly superior in pretty much every aspect of the game except solo grinding without grains.
If you compare EU vs CH, yea, Europeans are far superior. This is significantly changed in SRO-R where full int spears are actually superior to wizards (almost the same damage and much more resistance) and overall Chineses are kinda decent. Yet, euros are still better. Even so, in higher caps the balance becomes really, really poor. For example at cap 130 a full int nukers can solo a euro pt if they don't buff just in time, a single fire nuke will take down any warrior even with vital increase, which in terms of damage is overpowered.

Now let's take it in other side. Why do we compare pears with apples? Chinese is a race for solo playing while euro is a race for team-play. You can't expect any balance regarding this because both races are focused basically in opposite things. Chineses are not meant to defeat a euro pt and a european is not supposed to defeat easily a chinese at 1v1 because that's how they are designed to be. So we it comes to balance, euro vs euro is perfect as well as chinese vs chinese is perfect. When you compare euro vs chinese it's obvious that euro will always win because it's a TEAM-FOCUSED race, they rely on skill and cooperation between themselves in order to win while chineses are just 1-2-3-4-5 target support keypressers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2018, 10:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
If you compare EU vs CH, yea, Europeans are far superior. This is significantly changed in SRO-R where full int spears are actually superior to wizards (almost the same damage and much more resistance) and overall Chineses are kinda decent. Yet, euros are still better. Even so, in higher caps the balance becomes really, really poor. For example at cap 130 a full int nukers can solo a euro pt if they don't buff just in time, a single fire nuke will take down any warrior even with vital increase, which in terms of damage is overpowered.

Now let's take it in other side. Why do we compare pears with apples? Chinese is a race for solo playing while euro is a race for team-play. You can't expect any balance regarding this because both races are focused basically in opposite things. Chineses are not meant to defeat a euro pt and a european is not supposed to defeat easily a chinese at 1v1 because that's how they are designed to be. So we it comes to balance, euro vs euro is perfect as well as chinese vs chinese is perfect. When you compare euro vs chinese it's obvious that euro will always win because it's a TEAM-FOCUSED race, they rely on skill and cooperation between themselves in order to win while chineses are just 1-2-3-4-5 target support keypressers.
Yeah no idea on 130cap, 120 cap with the sror changes it was actually pretty decent in a sense, you can think that way I guess, but what's the point of not comparing the races when the core gameplay involves around both races? Even back in isro there was fortress war, guilds with more chineses were automatically weaker. Also Eu str characters will always beat a chinese at 1v1 with close to equal gears (assuming they knew how to play the character), even with the sro-r changes its tough, since hp + vigor grains are flat broken. The only situation I can recall where chinese could defeat european str. would be armor blader. Sure I'm talking about situation where both players are maxed out and actually know how to play the game, which I guess is rare. For casually just playing around yes it's pointless to compare the races, I meant that when everything is maxed out, Europeans have always been ridiculously strong

I mean not many players knew back in the days how to play Europeans efficiently at all which is the only reason why there's still some people claiming 90-110 caps were "balanced". I guess there are still some people out there that don't know Europeans have potions called grains, which give you 25% hp every 3 seconds, combined with vigors and possibly cleric.

130 cap sounds interesting though, chineses finally getting some love :]
Old 02/14/2018, 12:30   #11

Let's have a moment to talk about how wizard/clerics cannot bless spell and switch to 2h staff.
Or the new wizard animations which are utterly disgusting
Old 04/23/2018, 21:41   #12

That's because it doesn't take any attention, literally 80% prefer to play on a low cap old school server. a level 150 !! a bit too much just in my opinion.
Old 04/25/2018, 00:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueSmurfsGG View Post
He came, he copied&pasted, he will be never seen again.
Farewell Traveler.

« Building a pServer for my wife | D8 or D9 pserver? »