Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grab Pet Running Away From Spot

Discussion on Grab Pet Running Away From Spot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grab Pet Running Away From Spot

Hi, Im using Vsro and in some spots my grab pet running away. Same do bot when its active. I tried different gameservers but the problem was not solved.
Could it be because of the server's ram usage? The server is using 70% ram.

-------------------------------
ets2mod.net
ets2.club
Old 11/12/2017, 03:19   #2

The issue lays within vSilkroad's old programming. Growth pets, grab pets, even bugged and unmounted horses will run away occasionally.

Has nothing to do with the existing bots, your hardware or anything else.
It often can be noticed while up leveling growth pets. They simply take off like "**** you, I am out bix!" and will only return back if you go out of (grid-)sight or attack another mob.

So, no worries.
Old 11/12/2017, 07:47   #3

its from srZor_GameServer Change it to Eva Game Server
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread