Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I have a good idea to balance the EU chars

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a good idea to balance the EU chars

1 - REDUCE MASTERY AND COOLDOWN HP AND MP

The problem of the European race is its subclass, euros will always be better than Chinese in group fighting because it always has 5 ~ 6 players on pt with cleric subclass, giving endless res, bless and healing. My solution is to reduce mastery to half and reduce cooldown hp and mp 15 sec to 7 sec.
If the European race continues strong, simply increase the cooldown until balance.

2-REMOVE SET RESTRICTION

Another problem of EU chars is the set constraint

Wizzard may use heavy armor set and light armor set
Warrior may use robe set
Rogue may use heavy armor set and robe set
Warlock may use heavy armor set and light armor set

3 -BUFF HEAVY SETS

-Buff heavy armor set (EU) and Armor set (CH). 0% speed move to 10%, 0% mp consumption to -10%.

-Buff light armor set (EU) and protector set (CH) 10% movement speed to 15%, -10% mp consumption to -15%

-Robe set and Garmented set does not need buff (20%)

4 - DEBUFF FORCE SKILLS PROBABILITY

Force (CH) and Warlock (EU) 80% probability to 45% ~55%

------------------------

This was the way I found it so Chinese chars are not a build for pvp only, so Chinese people will be able to participate more in the silkroad.

Sorry for my bad english

Old 10/07/2017, 15:31   #2

Received Thanks: 3,624
This could work. But after the countless attempts at balancing EU / CH, and none succeeded, I think it's just unbalance-able.

Old 10/07/2017, 16:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
This could work. But after the countless attempts at balancing EU / CH, and none succeeded, I think it's just unbalance-able.
balancing EU / CH for pvp is very easy, the problem is to balance in Team Fight, EU subclass is very overpower

I remember that I once created a bow and had a job war in the DWG gate, had many EU chars with buff, I would hit but I would take 30 ~ 50 damage. if everyone killed the cleric there would be possibility of destroying the PT, the problem is almost all of pt had Cleric subclass ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 10:23   #4

You cannot change any of your ideas without the source code. It is not possible to change them through database... I hope I'm not wrong, but you need the source code to change the pots cooldown, set speed and so on
P.S
Warrior is able to wear robe set

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 22:36   #5

Can anyone make these changes?
Old 05/14/2018, 23:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur jonathan View Post
Can anyone make these changes?
Its wowth it?
Old 05/15/2018, 16:32   #7

Received Thanks: 1,046
We balanced euros very well, you dont need to mess with core game mechanics such as potion cooldowns to have balance.
Old 05/15/2018, 19:32   #8

They aren't possible to implement, I guess the only good way to balance euros is to implement SRO-R balance and make just small tweaks on some skills.
Old 05/15/2018, 22:20   #9

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
We balanced euros very well, you dont need to mess with core game mechanics such as potion cooldowns to have balance.
good gold times
Old 05/16/2018, 00:11   #10

elite*gold: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
They aren't possible to implement, I guess the only good way to balance euros is to implement SRO-R balance and make just small tweaks on some skills.
It's possible to do these but attempting to balance europe is just a waste of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 00:08   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
It's possible to do these but attempting to balance europe is just a waste of time.
Agreed, we can't satisfy everyone unlike in the CHN only servers.
Old 05/17/2018, 02:25   #12

elite*gold: 90
My concept is way too simple. Just make EU more of a single player approach. As in limit the buffs a cleric can give rather to himself not a party-wise. And buff CH a little bit. and give them the SRO-R skills.
Old 05/17/2018, 14:12   #13

this is very hard any wrong we make bug
Old 05/17/2018, 16:00   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
My concept is way too simple. Just make EU more of a single player approach. As in limit the buffs a cleric can give rather to himself not a party-wise. And buff CH a little bit. and give them the SRO-R skills.
but that destroys the whole euro playstyle. euros vs euros are balanced, the only problem comes when you face euro vs china. nerfing euro party playstyle will just bring more troubles than fixes

The real problem is people, they want chineses (solo race) to be equally powerful and useful as a european (party race) and that's impossible, they are totally different and messing up their playstyle will just make this worse. SRO-R was already a good approach of their balancement, not perfect, not totally balanced, but better than any balance attempt I ever seen (I include myself on this since I already failed twice)

I don't believe it's impossible, but clearly hard without proper testing (months of pvp, ptvspt, fw, etc...),I think it's more about understanding what are these races supposed to do and not just retardly increase chinese damage until they can 1 shot any euro

Thanks
1 User

« hallo :) silkroad server mieten,, | [View]VSRO Ghost users »