Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I have a good idea, see if you approve ...

Discussion on Hi everyone, I have a good idea, see if you approve ... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/26/2017, 17:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur jonathan View Post
" What is your solution for people who do not believe in anything? Are they not welcome in the server? Do they have their own class?"

- If I play counter-Striker as a terrorist am I a terrorist?
If I play Batlefield as a ****, am I a ****?

Unfortunately you are still a child with no maturity to differentiate a game from real life. I'm sorry to see how dumb you are.

"Now, go ahead and call me gay as I do not agree with your idea, you have done that with others as I see from the posts above. Also judging from your other posts, you have a political mind, get that **** outta here."

-since when is your idea absolute?
As for my political opinion I still have freedom to express it, unlike people living in communist countries, you're just a ******* left.

"Develop your own server with this "good idea" and stop spamming other topics with this ****."

Make me do it.
Please do not quote me any more, if you do not want to be ashamed child.
Man, for real , why do you wanna mix a **** game with religions and make a conflint about it? Look at your answers and ideas... Please stop it, otherwise everybody will think that you're crank. Can't you just play sro and pressing some buttons cuz there is no religion conflicts? be serious...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2017, 18:32   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Man, for real , why do you wanna mix a **** game with religions and make a conflint about it? Look at your answers and ideas... Please stop it, otherwise everybody will think that you're crank. Can't you just play sro and pressing some buttons cuz there is no religion conflicts? be serious...
Think he is a crank? He is outright lost. He is calling everyone who doesn't agree with his retarded idea "a left", "a communist", he is already offended by the fact that people do not like the idea. That actually sounds like dictator behaviour lol.

His answer to me shows that exact thing, he goes on to compare Counter Strike which is a game about Special forces against terrorists, a mere shooter against an ancient MMORPG developed and designed around The Silk Road.

Not to mention the fact that he did not understand what I meant with people who do not believe, do you really think they want to play as a Muslim or Christian? While it's a game you think the sensitive believers would just accept a random saying... "I'm a Muslim", "I play as a Muslim", how retarded and braindead are you not understand that this doesn't work in this community.

Again, go make your own server with this idea and stop spamming other topics with your filth.

Old 10/28/2017, 12:51   #18

I said in a comment above, but it got deleted, such persons are dangerous for the future...
I bet he is turkish cuz their mentality is like that, don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, nor trying to change something but is time to grow up as community.