Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[View]VSRO Ghost users

Old 10/12/2017, 14:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
awesome , you can tell us the process

Old 10/22/2017, 01:57   #17

elite*gold: 11
how i can do this ?

Old 10/23/2017, 23:34   #18

elite*gold: 950
this is probably the easiest thing i've ever seen

just use the single spawn packet (0x3015)
and randomize the bytes for set / avatar items and the name

and i didn't use mbot for my "ghost users"
i made a clientless bot specifically for this (fake players)
Old 10/31/2017, 14:05   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
this is probably the easiest thing i've ever seen

just use the single spawn packet (0x3015)
and randomize the bytes for set / avatar items and the name
since your introduction in this forum you mentioned yourself as the masterProC#Coder and you knew nothing about coding back then.
however i don't really mind not knowing a thing in anything cause no buddy were born in fully knowledgeable skills.
the thing is you always minimize the efforts that were taken by anyone to do anything telling them ( easy, what is the point , do that and make that and tadaaa !! i fylly cracked your app !) without even knowing the steps or the process of achieving such a thing !
internet was made for 3 sides ! the one who code and the one who crack and the one who buy or use the crack all of the 3 sides are just a big circle under the name of (internet community) this community uses each other to create things (photoshop designs , apps , games , edits ,etc..) resulted into something like the thing im typing my message at !. if everyone did like you and flooded frustration everywhere it will result in every good thing to disappear and the development process will be the slowest ever.
the net result of my words up there is (please don't minimize everyone else efforts when you don't know anything about these efforts and how they are made)

ontopic the ghostuser system is client sided NOT random 0x3010 packets.
and how i made this work again i would rather keep it for myself than someone like Mr.B1qBoss tells everyone he did it using 0x3010 and some random set & wep packets ooh he said also avatar packets.

Old 10/31/2017, 19:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
and how i made this work again i would rather keep it for myself than someone like Mr.B1qBoss tells everyone he did it using 0x3010 and some random set & wep packets ooh he said also avatar packets.
This is where you are wrong. "makeghostuser" generates random character settings, writes them to 0x3015 packets and feeds them directly into the clients network handler.
So there is no real difference in fixing the command, injecting the packets with a DLL or sending them with a proxy. All of them are client side and appear after they've been processed in the NetProcess. The generation is just natively implemented.

Injecting them yourself gives you even more control over how they look and where to place your ghosts, you.
Old 11/01/2017, 00:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
This is where you are wrong. "makeghostuser" generates random character settings, writes them to 0x3015 packets and feeds them directly into the clients network handler.
So there is no real difference in fixing the command, injecting the packets with a DLL or sending them with a proxy. All of them are client side and appear after they've been processed in the NetProcess. The generation is just natively implemented.

Injecting them yourself gives you even more control over how they look and where to place your ghosts, you.
the method i use does not send or receive any packets at all ! its like using camera mode or recording intro script [client sided] not related to server side system at all, Also they are only visible to my character and if the character teleported or reloaded they are gone,
However im talking while standing on a solid land so please don't tell me that im wrong ! maybe you know different method or having a greater knowledge in the un-known silkroad server files secerts if yes then both of us will be right.
anyway im very pleased that my topic attracted your attention.
thank you for your support and for the good discussion.
Old 11/01/2017, 14:20   #22

Quote:
since your introduction in this forum you mentioned yourself as the masterProC#Coder and you knew nothing about coding back then.
however i don't really mind not knowing a thing in anything cause no buddy were born in fully knowledgeable skills.
the thing is you always minimize the efforts that were taken by anyone to do anything telling them ( easy, what is the point , do that and make that and tadaaa !! i fylly cracked your app !) without even knowing the steps or the process of achieving such a thing !
internet was made for 3 sides ! the one who code and the one who crack and the one who buy or use the crack all of the 3 sides are just a big circle under the name of (internet community) this community uses each other to create things (photoshop designs , apps , games , edits ,etc..) resulted into something like the thing im typing my message at !. if everyone did like you and flooded frustration everywhere it will result in every good thing to disappear and the development process will be the slowest ever.
the net result of my words up there is (please don't minimize everyone else efforts when you don't know anything about these efforts and how they are made)

i never said
"set & wep packets or avatar packet"
y u no understand english??

i never introduced myself as a professional programmer and i've never claimed to be.
i knew nothing about coding back then? what do you mean by "back then" am i missing something?
most of the tools i released were cracked tools back in 2012-2013 (i wouldn't even call them "cracked" because all i did was decompile & edit lul but i never said "this tool is coded by me the bst progrmr")
your replies are so fucking long and pointless i have no interest in your pov of the internet.
"don't minimize efforts"
the fuck does that even mean and what are you talking about?
i used to make ghostusers with the packet 3015 simply by randomizing the model bytes and set/avatar bytes and i sent it to all clients in that region
is this what you meant by "minimizing efforts?"

i don't need to explain the steps/process of such a simple thing.
Old 11/05/2017, 13:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
i never said
"set & wep packets or avatar packet"
y u no understand english??

i never introduced myself as a professional programmer and i've never claimed to be.
i knew nothing about coding back then? what do you mean by "back then" am i missing something?
most of the tools i released were cracked tools back in 2012-2013 (i wouldn't even call them "cracked" because all i did was decompile & edit lul but i never said "this tool is coded by me the bst progrmr")
your replies are so ******* long and pointless i have no interest in your pov of the internet.
"don't minimize efforts"
the **** does that even mean and what are you talking about?
i used to make ghostusers with the packet 3015 simply by randomizing the model bytes and set/avatar bytes and i sent it to all clients in that region
is this what you meant by "minimizing efforts?"

i don't need to explain the steps/process of such a simple thing.
everywhere.......
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2018, 11:18   #24

can someone tell me how to do?...
Old 04/09/2018, 23:34   #25

elite*gold: 15
1.) Coded C#,C++.
2.) Handling it with clientless.

As I thought.
Looks Unique =)
Old 04/29/2018, 18:51   #26

Anybody was able to figure out the full packet structure ?
Old 04/30/2018, 05:10   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eitai123 View Post
Anybody was able to figure out the full packet structure ?
use the structure (3015) released by DexterSoul it works
Old 05/20/2018, 22:40   #28

Quote:
i managed to enable it on VSRO

screenshots

vSro files Ghostuser via a tool

« I have a good idea to balance the EU chars | Host silkroad server legally »