Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] RGN cap100 ideas/suggestions..Creative people only

Discussion on [Discussion] RGN cap100 ideas/suggestions..Creative people only within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/18/2017, 17:31   #16

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfamud1 View Post
The one thing I miss the most from isro in its beginning was the parties, Cap 80, no bots, simple SRO and everyone looking for parties that were doing the same quest, been able to PVP at lvl 30 or 40 and find people in those levels..

Actually, I don't hate cap 90 or 100, and I really like Euro party system, it makes it fun with the bards and clerics (I was main bard cleric) been crucial for everyone.

Now days, everything is about getting to the cap level and sit like an idiot waiting for a unique, or botting a whole week to gather enough money to just buy your gear and then, when you wasted alot of money and time botting, you think its time to enjoy game but nah.. Everyone has the same or better gear, few people pvp, the rest is doing nothing... thats when you quit and go play something else...

My wish is to find a server that has both eu and chn, low rates, same alchemy rate than isro and 0 bots, so everyone is active, finding a guild and Job together till i fall sleep or the sun comes through the window and the dog need to go out and ****.
Amazing you nailed it man gonna apply it for sure
But non bot servers a bit hard to collect big community I guess. What's your opinion? @
Old 11/18/2017, 17:57   #17

elite*gold: 0
I would like to play in a server where quests are worthy, but not to pick 1000 fur units or hunt 242313 mobs, something more interesting and satisfying.
Old 11/18/2017, 23:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
I would like to play in a server where quests are worthy, but not to pick 1000 fur units or hunt 242313 mobs, something more interesting and satisfying.
Which you won't find nor see in any leaked xSRO files without the source code changing old / adding new lua parameters and conditions = new quest types.
Old 11/19/2017, 20:56   #19

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Which you won't find nor see in any leaked xSRO files without the source code changing old / adding new lua parameters and conditions = new quest types.
He isn't talking about new types of quests, but he meant to make them worth to do (rewarding) or something like that isn't it? @
Old 11/20/2017, 19:58   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary-Network View Post
make sense.

He isn't talking about new types of quests, but he meant to make them worth to do (rewarding) or something like that isn't it? @
Exactly, that's what I said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 05:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe5 View Post
I think that nowadays people had actually forgotten about how this game was meant to be played, all pservers bascially eliminate most of the PVE part by increasing the xp to crazy amounts - this instantly ruins questing, which I as an old school sro player, enjoy doing, also auto equipment ruins the use of NCP or low level drops, nobody pick any low tier items anymore, we level up fast, also ruins the stalling system and kinda ruins the gold a bit and also spoils the fun so basicaly the only items that matter are last tier or the ' end game ' gear which in most of the cases you can buy with coins, and one more thing I realised on all the pservers all builds all characters are the same because the alchemy kinda allows all of em to get +10 100% etc, so basically it turns into a PVP server which gets boring after 2 days. Grinding is a big part of the game imo, so any xp higher than 5x is too much if you ask me. fgw faded beads seem nice to help u gather your sp. but also if you open a 100 lv cap server I would remove the sun reward for the fgw maybe a som or something. it's kkinda too easy people will just spam fgw get sun end of story. and ofc, BOT - the no. 1 killer, I also use it but I don't enjoy it . so long story short. KEEP IT SIMPLE. focus on the real sro stuff, there is no server like that anymore and I've been reading the epvp threads lately and trying servers and I see everyone is complaining about edits and coin system and shit. people want clasic stuff. I would create a clasic 80 cap server dynamic cap, increasing the cap every year ofc so new comers have a new chance and its also not boring and the "end game" kinda fades out, also low rates , maybe increase them along with the cap increase, so people would job at lvl 28 to gather gold to buy a lv 32 weapon , not to skip through levels and job only at cap level where you basically are dead meat if you dont have ' end game ' gear. all go trader , they get good gear then switch to thief and kill every new comer. hope this helps , also for example if u set the server xp to 3x try to also edit the quest a bit to fit the xp,
totally right.

PvE is very important which will result in party lvling. Bots would ruin it. Botting if not being afk might be ok. Dont skip lvl ranges. Make dropped items be valuable. And after leveling, what to do if being high lvl now?

At this point the game becomes a different one. Good gear is the focus for PvP and Trading and killing legenardy uniques. So as developer you have to offer such gameplay. Gathering for quests, uniques, instances(FGW, Temple, ...) and trades, making parties and communicate with oter players everywhere. This should reward you to be able to get good gear. After getting gear, alchemy gets in the foreground. In my opinion there should be different tiers of equipment. And you need every previous tier to get the next tier. Each gear shouldnt be much better than its predecessor (maybe only +1 or +2). Gear of course becomes kinda worthless if server cap increases. So maybe you need a specific gear on cap 90 to start farming the better gear on cap 100? I also think getting SoX from mobs just result in botting. First good gear could be Seal of Star. I mean in the good old days when i was playing SRO, people with SoStar gear were gods.

Another game mechanik i remember could be lvl up at specific stages (lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, ...) only if you doing a quest as a party, where you get instanciated with a unique to kill it. If you kill that unique, every player in the party reaches the next stage. For lvl 20 (maybe 25) party it would be Cerb or TG, for lvl 30 (maybe 35) party it would be Ivy aso...
This would make the community have to be active and communicative, making parties and having fun together.

Feel free to give feedback

EDIT: After this post I have thought about expectations and imaginations of SRO players. Most of us PServer player are oldschool SRO players. I have written down my thoughts. Posted in a new Thread here
Thanks
1 User

Tags
revo sro, revog16, silkroad, sro 100 cap