Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online Population- Owners 2017* Give me hand.

Discussion on Silkroad Online Population- Owners 2017* Give me hand. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Lightbulb Silkroad Online Population- Owners 2017* Give me hand.

Hey, what happening Elitepvpers crew.

First of all i wanna touch silkroad history as an archaeologist. Before begin put your brain to head, think twice before post your comments. Do not racism, if you dont understand my english get a life.

Silkroad entered our life since a long long time ago. What we got with playing silkroad friendship, enjoy, ambition, victory, defeat etc. till 2017.. Pve server came after 2010(as pro), this was heretical think to silkroad people because Pve servers was created coders like us. Random players, random guys not a company. At the begining we loved to lvup and get stuff easy then international silkroad. After years ago from begining Pve owners start being assuredness. So Whats this mean? Definitely $. I don't care about that. Anyway.

So what happened in 2017?
In my idea;

We addicted players spend our times and money for playing this Pve servers, for what? Nothing atm...
In this process we tried to protect whole servers for get fun. Im talking about our team.
After the Electus topic show up, i talked many many guild owners before that. We just decided one think. You Freaking Pve server owners time to kowtow us. We are players, you are nothing without us. Not done!

Players aware every single thing now, dont worry about that. (i mean big guilds) This is not exaggeration trust me.

So some people will think about me madness. But im not mad ^^ Let me explain something. Because you are playing silkroad like ostrich.

Electus 1-2 was amazing, they added new features our silkroad life and someone helped owners to get full serverlar, and now? Why players dont help to him? Because he start feel '' meh im BOSSLAR'' being egoist, meh We are the King of Silkroad Pve market. No man we are in 2017.. You are just Copy dude, you are nothing. Why you being Krall? You was king of Pve but now you are opening server for get $. Everyone know that.You copied other servers. We are not 10y/o i dont care pikachu pet, i dont care ios app to disconnect char.

Ask yourself, Why the big guilds dont choose me?

Enougth about Electus,

Lets talk about Reality-Ruby-Cronos serverlar.

Why they are got good population even more Electus team? Because they talked guild members honestly, team aware everthing. They want to good gameplay with friendship. (Actually Electus did samething before, ye they did ). They dont want grab our wallets as others.

They want to change something, they did also. Survival Arena, New uniques, new features etc. Enougth for us.

I heared something players says: Silkroad is silkroad dont want more. Okey man, Let them oldschool don't develop anything go school with train not a fast train. Because Train is Train do not want more? F-ck.
We are living the Future, we are human who can develop our world. Why we dont improve our enjoy? Why not?

Game Owners, i wanna say you someting again. If you want to get more $ and enjoyfull gameplay. Be Honest, and care people who want to play with you. You are not company, you are not CEO, you are not piece of sheet.

You dont ban any guilds for insult you, you dont ban players to cheat. Fix, be pro. Ignore is not slove the problems.

Pve server players, do not slave, i think we got enougth experience from silkroad online. Try to talk with owners.

Consequences is; Silkroad Online dying? or no?

Give me your hand about that, Are you slave with traderunning camel for get weapon ? or Are you Player like boss as oldschool.

Thank you for reading. Mona.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 77
I didn't really understand the whole topic because your English is kinda not understandable, no offense intended, but sorry. However, from what I understood, I can say that you are right. Most of the owners nowadays are just adding new content yet forgetting the most important aspect which is improving the current gameplay because it obviously sucks and doesn't make the server long term. Job-based with a weekly/daily coin limit is probably the worst and stupidest idea I've ever seen and it's in my opinion the main reason of short term. This so called job-based concept has to be changed and/or improved, players got really bored of it (or at least I personally got bored of it, I'm not a fan of jobbing).

I can write an essay about this but I won't since I know nobody is gonna listen.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 15:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Stop using big words you yourself don't understand.
Old 08/17/2017, 15:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
I didn't really understand the whole topic because your English is kinda not understandable, no offense intended, but sorry. However, from what I understood, I can say that you are right.
yeah im aware, im trying to improve^^ Problem is owners don't listen us to change something. We are realy tried this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
This so called job-based concept has to be changed and/or improved, players got really bored of it (or at least I personally got bored of it, I'm not a fan of jobbing)
This is the summary of my topic.
Old 08/17/2017, 22:51   #5

elite*gold: 16
I think u and me already know .. every guy in his work think he is the best..
just like any Server crew think they r the best..
but lets stop here for a second .. electus admin [Lastthief] he and akasch
were frist guys to make pc limit .. new job system ..many feathers .etcc.
then alot of server just copied and paste.. some improve but they were frist..
-
but now.. its not about system or ur feathers u know??
its only abouT big guilds will join ur server or no ... am right?
and that what cronos gm did.. big guilds will join ur server or no he just milt EG players to join
..give them items.. give them item back when they fail it..
but at last all left the server..
-
as owner u won't satisify all needs.. why??
-
u got 4 kinds of ppl..
1st kind [ Big guilds members] who think every update or move
or any thing happen to him.. u made this to help the other guild
to beat him.. u dc eg to let ft win.. u increace thief point to let GW rule..
bla bla bla..
-
2nd kind [ Money Slave ] sorry for being rude but this is real.. alot of ppl now
join server.. dont buy prem or any sh1t.. bot 24/7.. collect silk .. sell items.
drops.sox.elixers.. for fucking cheap prices just to get silk..

and sell silk for real money u may called them as [ GoldBotters] they guys destroying economy day by day
... when elix wep as example price 100= 100 silk. those idiots sell 150-200 for 100 silk.
. economy down.. they dont care about price just getting silk..
-
3rd kind [ Pay2Win Server Cute guy ] the guy whose always say.. wow
silk scroll? sox tradable?? u r pay2win server ... dude any server 1st target
is profit.. it only about giving good or bad servicec while doing this..
no one force u to donate'' u can sell ur drops..items.. collecting silk
with very small donation or without.. u can play and enjoy.. u just noob.
i will buy vps.protection.stuffs for free? cuz of greedy guy like u while
just want free stuff? go play old gta with cheat codes dude...
-
4rd kind [ Kids ] the cancer community.. not talking about age.. talking about small brain..
who just complain from any thing.. bro Spear is op ..
bro alchemy is sux .. bro thieves kill me. bla bla bla.. just a small question ..
did u ever play isro?? if u did . u won't complain from some sh1ts here...
-
u have to deal with all those ...but we r not joymax.. who
just do update and update.. doesn't care about any one opinion..
-
at last .. Electus crew this time invest alot of time & money really..
they tryed to imporved some stuffs.. but they know the true.. not all
care about gameplay.. some ppl will just join.. some others will just
complain.. so i think it worth to play...

about ur Consequences .. Silkroad already dead. not today..
along time ago.. but some ppl still love this game.. look to isro
its already sold to JC.Planet and game is empty with a few ppl now..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 23:23   #6

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoelpap3 View Post
that what cronos gm did.. big guilds will join ur server or no he just milt EG players to join
..give them items.. give them item back when they fail it..
but at last all left the server..
None of this happened, please stop spreading rumors already. Post proof that if you got any >.< (ww3 ******* tmw, i spread good rumors)

I'm always open for suggestions though you cannot satisfy everyone. SRO is not dead but everyone is looking for new features and if we look carefully no one really focuses on the core, the base of the server.
Old 08/18/2017, 00:13   #7

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
None of this happened, please stop spreading rumors already. Post proof that if you got any >.< (ww3 ******* tmw, i spread good rumors)

I'm always open for suggestions though you cannot satisfy everyone. SRO is not dead but everyone is looking for new features and if we look carefully no one really focuses on the core, the base of the server.
spreading rumors ? .

none of this happened??
should i mention JustNrik official game support to confirm that fob did this??
or should i mention Adriana?? or others??
all know what happened in cronos . we were there.. u was blind enough i think..
plus .. u don't have to prove any thing or start argument with me.. Cronos dead
from long time..
new features?? Game developers [Joymax] stopped already .. and u only got ****** Vsro files
which not even able to handle some CD.. want to improve gameplay with this files..how?
Old 08/18/2017, 04:07   #8

Received Thanks: 1,415
Quote:
want to improve gameplay with this files..how?
Brain.exe can improve vsro files to a better silkroad.

The problem is that most/all of the developers are working under the limited roof of vsro files even electus do, their brain is kinda limited.
They don't think how to create completely new stuff but just how to implement a new feature with the currently available methods or maybe they lack the needed skills.

On the topic:

I do agree with you the whole community acting like sheeps following each other from server to server. They are not choosing the best server that fits their needs, They just exist where the big guilds do.
Players have been jobbing for more than 10 years, We can't deny that the main concept of silkroad is jobbing. We can't disable that, it's all about how developers improve that!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2017, 06:58   #9

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
Brain.exe can improve vsro files to a better silkroad.
this.

Quote:
The Silk Road or Silk Route was an ancient network of trade routes that were for centuries central to cultural interaction originally through regions of Eurasia connecting the East and West and stretching from the Korean peninsula[1] and Japan[2] to the Mediterranean Sea.[3] The Silk Road concept refers to both the terrestrial and the maritime routes connecting Asia and Europe. The overland Steppe route stretching through the Eurasian steppe is considered the ancestor to the Silk Road(s).
trade routes
Old 08/18/2017, 07:41   #10

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
spreading rumors ? .

none of this happened??
should i mention JustNrik official game support to confirm that fob did this??
or should i mention Adriana?? or others??
all know what happened in cronos . we were there.. u was blind enough i think..
plus .. u don't have to prove any thing or start argument with me.. Cronos dead
from long time..
ِAnd here I say again, please provide proof regarding whatever u're talking about.. stop spreading false rumors please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
On the topic:

I do agree with you the whole community acting like sheeps following each other from server to server. They are not choosing the best server that fits their needs, They just exist where the big guilds do.
Players have been jobbing for more than 10 years, We can't deny that the main concept of silkroad is jobbing. We can't disable that, it's all about how developers improve that!
Kinda true, there is a certain playerbase which like long-term servers (isro player @ psro) and the current playerbase in elitepvpers want 24/7 action for a month or two.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2017, 07:53   #11

Received Thanks: 1,312
You wanna hurt LT by not joining his server? but in fact you only hurt yourself.

It will be a stable,bugfree,24/7 uptime server with a professional team, also Electus3 will have even without ALL the big guilds over 3k players (cause they know how to advertise their ****)

In servers like this you could prove who is the best union/guild, not in those small noname servers you gonna join instead of Electus.

well but thats only my opinion :^)
Old 08/18/2017, 09:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
You wanna hurt LT by not joining his server? but in fact you only hurt yourself.

No, actually i dont want anything. How i can hurt myself, could you explain me?
I'm defending Pve gameplay as a player what's wrong with it?
Old 08/18/2017, 12:10   #13

I fail to see the point of topics like this one to be honest. Nothing will change...
Old 08/18/2017, 14:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post

It will be a stable,bugfree,24/7 uptime server with a professional team, also Electus3 will have even without ALL the big guilds over 3k players (cause they know how to advertise their ****)

In servers like this you could prove who is the best union/guild, not in those small noname servers you gonna join instead of Electus.

well but thats only my opinion :^)
Isnt it a server that has been up and down few times already? It still amaze me how ppl keep joining this server every "reborn". It will be up for half year and then die again with limited server slots to 1 in the end. Its like Diablo PoE seasons. Its up for some time -> end of season -> go again. Enjoy beeing milked.
Old 08/18/2017, 15:58   #15

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by diods View Post
Isnt it a server that has been up and down few times already? It still amaze me how ppl keep joining this server every "reborn". It will be up for half year and then die again with limited server slots to 1 in the end. Its like Diablo PoE seasons. Its up for some time -> end of season -> go again. Enjoy beeing milked.
everyone does that.. but most of the server owner are hidding behind fake alias and new server names

also why is everyone talking about closing etc, EVERY SERVER closes sooner or later... atleast here u know it will last for half a year with a decent playerbase.

also the whole silkroad pserver scene is about the hype and first few fortress wars.. people actually are enjoying to start over every few months on the next "hyped" server :^)